Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What was your first ever experience with Rejection?

Oasis2018

Oasis2018

Greycel
I tried asking a girl to homecoming when I was a sophomore. Got told yes only to be told later one of her friends gave me the 'Yes' note saying it was from her to mess with me. Got a text from her parents explaining that she didn't want to go to the dance because she was to much of a coward to text me her damn self.

Never asked because i never lose

I was getting a blowjob from 2 stacies while jessica alba was riding my face and I asked a third stacy to come sit on my hand and she said no :feels: Tfw truecel

I was getting a blowjob from 2 stacies while jessica alba was riding my face and I asked a third stacy to come sit on my hand and she said no :feels: Tfw truecel
jfl

Been rejected many times in high school.

Middle school

I remember a foid rejecting me even before I every had the opportunity to ask her out. She said that we were just friends and that we couldn't "break the code"

All women avoid me and are very afraid of me even though I'm a manlet

these two girls i had to sit next to in sixth-grade english class kept yelling at me for being ugly and creepy by looking in their general direction. one of them sat at the desk immediately in front of and facing me, literally the only way to not look at her would be to have my neck turned at a ninety-degree angle.

i never even wanted to ask them out because i wasn't even attracted to girls yet at that point but they wouldn't shut the fuck up with their non-stop pre-emptive rejections. idk why the teacher didn't tell them to shut the fuck up or at least let me move my desk, getting yelled at by these two stuck-up bitches about how ugly i am for an hour a day really broke me mentally and ruined my confidence.

they even got me to cry once and then somehow everyone in the school heard about it and they all thought it was hilarious.

It was brutal.
Like, VERY brutal.