Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was your first black pill?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Mine was when this tall, goodlooking, German guy with blonde hair joined our middle school and all the girls were over him. Even the bitchy ones.

They all wanted to be his partner, and teach him English.

He was very shy too but that didn’t stop the girls from going after him.

My school was 1/3 black, 1/3 asians and 1/3 rest.

Then next week a currry moved to our school who was also shy but nobody gave a shit about him and I mostly saw him eating lunch alone in the librarary

Trying to get foids on tinder and then seeing a chad-on-tinder experiment. Crushed my teenage soul. Tried to cope it out of my head at first lmao.

met my first typical "chad" at 16. he was all the typical chad stereotypes (tall,angular jaw,lanky,arrogant,sporty).
i saw how people treat him, and how he treats others. that was pretty much the first real blackpill.

When I catfished for the first time

my oneitis faked being lesbian to get away from me

As soon as I started feeling sexual attraction they just kept coming

14 years old.
There was this chad. An arrogant and mean POS. And still he was treated like a god by the girls. And on the other hand me, a perfect gentleman, treated like trash.

Online dating before the era of smartphones.

View attachment 38934 dunno if larping or fakecel. Either way, OUT. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That doesn’t mean Im Chad or Tyrone:feelskek:Nigga I wish ,those are the only 2 things I have going for me .

Everything else I have is fucked , shit eye are, big forehead, also am social retarded.

When I realized how short I was

When the midwife dropped me after seeing my subhumanity.

This chadlite I know can literally fondle a girl’s breasts, slap their ass, etc. and all she will do is go “oh stop it chad! teehee.” Did I mention most of these females have a boyfriend? Good stuff.

Getting water dumped on me by two foids after they pretended to be my friend during elementary school.

I became extremely wary of female after that, that's when I learn about people pretending to be your friend in order to make fun of you publicly.

Cant recall, before swallowing the blackpill I used to be pretty oblivious and confused as to how the world functions

But after swallowing it I could see it everywhere

See others succeed putting 0% effort for 100% results while i put in 100% for 0% results :blackpill:

It was in middle school. All the guys and girls around me started to get taller and suddenly towered over me. It’s also when I started to get called creep, and girls would say “ew” if they got assigned seats next to me. I thought maybe it would change, maybe I’d have that growth spurt, maybe if I dressed like everyone else it would change, maybe eventually I’d have a girlfriend. None of that ever happened.

Race and height pills fucked me good.

When I started going bald, I went from being ignored to being called a creep.

I studied in an all-boys school during my high school. My school would go to 2 all-girls school every year so we can interact with the women there. I was an 8th grader when I met a woman who became my love interest. She came from a school we visited.I courted her for 1 whole year and in the end she just ghosted me.
I realized she had a new BF and it is a classmate of mine who is a total chad and he only courted her for 3 days. After 2 weeks of being a relationship, she let him fuck her. Then he left her. Then she suddenly came back crawling to me. But I rejected her.

As the years went by, more experiences gave me blackpill. But that is a story for another day.

When I asked my sister what was wrong with me and why foids dont give me the time of day and she said "your not awful looking, but a gamer geek scared of the outside world, not to mention awkward af. You are nice but that doesnt matter if you dont have the body and confidence. Women have a pussy, we dont need or want another when looking for a dick"

Seeing differential treatment based on looks in middle school. It was hard to say something wrong as a pretty boy; it was hard to come up with something that would make girls even react as an ugly boy.

When I asked my sister what was wrong with me and why foids dont give me the time of day and she said "your not awful looking, but a gamer geek scared of the outside world, not to mention awkward af. You are nice but that doesnt matter if you dont have the body and confidence. Women have a pussy, we dont need or want another when looking for a dick"
Brutal thugpill :forcedsmile::feelsrope:

Being told by a group of foids on the school bus to kill myself.

Height, when a girl in high school told me i wasn't popular, online dating experiments,

Just one day it dawned on me at school that the most sought after guys were the good looking bullies. Popularity of a guy had a weak link with how much girls wanted them. Looks trumped all, them being bullies gave them a boost.

There was an instance where a couple good looking bullies were literally playing piggy in the middle with some poor guys bag, like something out of an American High School film. Some girls ignored it, others looked without any reaction, a good chunk were giggling with their friends. After the bell rang and the two guys threw his bag across the room and told him to "fetch.", the girls walked on over to walk to class with the bullies, like nothing just happened. I think it was here where the blackpill really hit home, even if I didn't have the vocabulary or understanding of what it was. The feeling of the blackpill was set in stone that day.

I really envy the ogrecels here, what I would have given just to be able to deliver brutal beatings to these people.