Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media What was your favorite part of Joker (2019)?

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
For me, it was the subway scene, it was just so cathartic to see Joker do that. Plus, the flashing lights made it so much more dramatic. I was watching it, and when that thing happened, I was like "mmngh!" on the inside, because it felt so good to see the tables turn.

Where he is brought up by the crowd near the end. It feels so powerful. Like a God

When he smothers to death the source of his problems with a pillow.

The moment before he is going to enter the Murray show, everyone is laughing at him and humiliating him, but he just start to dance really slow and he decided not to kill himself anymore but to teach then a lesson.

laughing at the death scenes and spitting on roasties in the theatre

When he bought more ammo off screen!

Him dancing at the cops getting beat up when he came out of the subway and him shooting Murray

Where he kills the Chads on the subway, and dancing on the stairs scene.

When he killed Murray.

To me, Murray represented everyone in society who scoffs at our problems, belittles us, and tries to convince everyone around us that we're not worthy of compassion or respect.

when he puts red smile on his face with blood

when he realized interaction with the foid wasnt real and he was alone all along i got tingles

Everytime he killed a fag and the ending

Every time he laughed or killed someone.

when he gets off the subway (after the two cops gets killed by the mobs) and he smokes a cigarette while walking out