Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What was your favorite memory in life?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
December is coming up and not only is it the month of my Birthday, but it reminds me of the "good days" when I used to always love decorating the Christmas tree with my huge family when I was truly connected with them, hanging the decorations on the tree, and recieving presents from my relatives, only to know that the monring after I'd wake up really early and opened the presents from Santa.

I used to host Birthday parties around that time, and I solely had two friends my entire life who'd attend. We'd go outside and play with nerf guns, and spend my evenings playing Xbox with them. The month used to bring me so much joy, I look back on family photos only see me laughing and the great relationship I used to have with my family, before we went our own ways and my two male friends moved on.

It's a shame that December is around the corner and the only time I recalled being truly happy was when I was six years old. I'd do anything to take those times back, and the feeling of being accepted.

Mostly just playing with my brother as a kid. Oblivious to the troubles of the world and my bleak future.

This christmas I hope to receive a gamecube with all my old games again since this chad stole my old one.

I will relive my childhood and be truly happy forever

Third grade, had a lot of friends in my class and was actually invited to birthday parties and had sleepovers. God how much i'd kill to relive those days...

I was born a bit too late to experience the "good times". I more or less inherited the shitty era of my family, but one memory in particular stands out.

It was 2009 or 2010, we were all going to the store one afternoon, I think it was sometime in the summer because i remember it being hot and humid. My dad was driving us down there and my mother and siblings were there. My dad and I got into a dispute over something, but idk what it was about. We finally pull into the parking lot and they all got out and went into the store. I say "they" because my dad and i stayed in the car, not sure what persuaded me to stay in the car. So, i apologize to my dad for being a smartass cunt and he calms down a bit.

This may seem like a silly thing to feel sentimental towards, but this in the only memory I have of a conversation with my dad. I was old enough to care about what he had to say, and about what I had to say. Kinda hard to think about it for too long, makes me feel all sad and shit.

Taking a heroic dose of lsd and meeting aliens and going back to my childhood

Being a little kid in general.
In my country anime was always kind of mainstream, so we had lots of it on tv. I remember spending the afternoon watching Dragon Ball Z, Slam Dunk, Slayers, Yu Yu Hakusho and then stay up late watching "grown up" anime on another channel aimed at teens.
Those were happier times, not having a care in the world, genuinely enjoying life, not worrying about girls or fitting in.

My life pre-13 years old was pretty good. Puberty is what fucked me up tbh.

Killing lich king with my guild back in 2010.

December is coming up and not only is it the month of my Birthday, but it reminds me of the "good days" when I used to always love decorating the Christmas tree with my huge family when I was truly connected with them, hanging the decorations on the tree, and recieving presents from my relatives, only to know that the monring after I'd wake up really early and opened the presents from Santa.

I used to host Birthday parties around that time, and I solely had two friends my entire life who'd attend. We'd go outside and play with nerf guns, and spend my evenings playing Xbox with them. The month used to bring me so much joy, I look back on family photos only see me laughing and the great relationship I used to have with my family, before we went our own ways and my two male friends moved on.

It's a shame that December is around the corner and the only time I recalled being truly happy was when I was six years old. I'd do anything to take those times back, and the feeling of being accepted.
Good story. At lesst u have that. My xmas was just a cheap 5 euro present with no tree. And i only got that gift because i complained about not getting anything for years.
Taking a heroic dose of lsd and meeting aliens and going back to my childhood
Tell us the story

When Jesus / God / Holy Spirit reached out to me after I hit a very low point in life and I wanted to just die...

Having a social circle when I was a kid. The last time I had one was when I was 11.

All the way up to my high school years. My life went to shit there.

Playing Diablo 2 when I was younger. It was my first computer game and I made many friends in it, that was all before I got social anxiety and depression.
The 2016 election generated godlike levels of salt.
Also this is probably my most recent happiest memory. I was on /pol/ the entire election year and even had a money bet on Trump, so watching the election that night was really great.

I was 5, 6 or 7 years old at the time. I was on vacation with my family once, in my grandfathers holiday home in some village near. I remember playing with the kids there... it was the only time in my childhood that I was ever included in a friend group, they accepted me for some reason.

I remember one specific moment, we were on a Merry-go-round, we would spin it hard and then run around or fight while we had vertigos and there was this one moment where I looked to the left and to the right and in front and in all 3 directions I saw a friend, a friend that was laughing with me, that was laughing with my other friends and I was laughing. I realized for a moment that I was happy then, I remember just staring in the middle of the merry-go-round and holding back tears because I realized that I have friends for the 1st time.

Very cheesy but still a nice memory.