Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What was your entire Valentine's Day like??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I went to work, had lunch alone, and talked to no one. Then I purchased groceries, and had a glass of wine and salmon by myself, and lit a scented candle, so at least I can imagine some aspect of absent femininity in my life.

To be honest it was the best day I had in a long time, I didn't go to work and i didn't go out so I didn't have to see all the happy couples doing couples stuff. I just ldar all day watching horror movies.

woke up, checked .co, went to work, checked .co, came home, checked .co
now in bed browsing .co while watching FACEandLMS, then might might coom later then i'll be on .co again

I got plastic surgery to fix my shitty face which caused me to be incel

I slept throughout the whole day.

Complete and total LDAR with vidya and movies.

I brought a load of wood in.

Went to my classes, went to the gym, slept, played some dota while browsing this site.

Browsed co, slept, browsed co

I woke up, played Morrowind for a while. Then I checked in on here on the V-Day thread, and looked through a few other threads, and then watched YouTube. Then I went to work and wagecucked my way further into depression, and when I left work, I went to bar alone to eat fish fry, 'cuz I was hungry. Then I stopped at a gas station, filled up, bought some candy, and now I'm home, drinking, eating candy, checking some posts, and then I'm gonna watch YouTube.

Met up with old friends, it was nice

vidya and this site, like any other day

Had a headcold. Took the day off. Enjoyed the new Dorffort update, played Skyrim, watched Shield Hero. Didn't realize it was Valentine's until 6pm.

I had to listen that this is a day for lovely couples. And I wanted to rope. I hate the society I live in.

Work. To my relief n surprise, none of my co-workers(all either married or have a gf) talked about valentine's day

gymcelled (was hilarious, all truecels/shortcels and not a single girl in the gym)

ate alone in apartment

slept

One more day without loli waifu

I barely noticed that it was valentines

Went to gym (no foids,mostly manlets).
Went to town centre to see all the couples,get mogged and increase my blackpill level.
Return home to browse some .co and went to sleep

Sat on my skinny ass reading these threads, Mom made some steak with onions, I played some RDR2, and watched FaceAndLMS's Valentine's stream.

Nothing much just sit in my caravan thinking about why humans are here and what is the point of it all and wondering if death is really the end.

Went to highschool cuz I’m 16 and got mocked by foids asking “whose ur valentine bleachcel?:feelsEhh:

I studied, i browsed the forum.

I went to sleep early. It was Friday and I was very tired from wagecucking.

When you reach my age from wagecucking, shit like this doesn't matter so much

Ldared like always

Alone depressed drunk and high.

Woke up. Went to school (last post covered school day). Got home. Played Persona 5. Friend invited me to see movie, showing got canceled so we had to watch another movie. It was a romance called “The Photograph” The people in front of me reeked of marijuana. Seeing a love story movie on valentines day was suifuel. Went home and worked out a bit then went to bed.
Went to highschool cuz I’m 16 and got mocked by foids asking “whose ur valentine bleachcel?:feelsEhh:
IRL FOIDS FOUND YOUR .CO ACCOUNT? It’s over dude holy shit

Worked 16 hours, took a shower, went to sleep.

Do you think you might be able to ascend now? Good luck if so :feelsokman:

Still got another surgery where I get a new layer of skin. Hopefully my skin looks smooth after that

Drank and played video games and ate canned soup

Pretty good.Played Tekken ranked
and met with some old friends

Voice Called @ThePlagueDoctor
Watched a little bit of FaceandLMS's livestream
Ate an ok microwave pizza
went to bed at 6pm
:feelsugh:

Went to work, got routinely ignored by foids, went home and walked to a Mexican seafood truck, ate, coomed, went to bed. My basic ass shitty existence is devoid of meaningful social interactions.

Napped through most of it, also played vidya

You could pull one into a bathroom and fuck them and, depending on your race and social class, get away Scott free at that age.

You could pull one into a bathroom and fuck them and, depending on your race and social class, get away Scott free at that age.
lol not happening + rape doesn’t sound like it feels good for anymore tbh

I just LDARed, picked up some weed (my last oz I can buy for a few months :feelsrope: its over) and played Civ V