Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was you favourite years?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
My favourite year was 2010 to early and mid 2016

That was before I really cared about girls. And I could just enjoy my childhood with entertainment and hanging out with my bros. PS2,Xbox Live, Mobile Gaming, unblocked website games at school (UKcels can relate) etc. I was in my own world to care

It wasn't until 2017 when puberty started and cliques in school were more segregated. Then being NT and good looking was a big deal.

Last edited:
Ironically, right now. I have more freedom and autonomy than I did as a child. Still a sexless being like a child. Not much different than being an extension of my childhood. Replace school with work, and grades with money. I actually want to get good grades now.

2004 - 2006

i was devising suicide plans by 2008

Before I hit puberty

Never had any "best years" but staying inside all day, playing mobile games, playstation, watching youtube, and moving house to house every 3-5 months, mowing lawns and raking yards, but i'd say

2015-2019 were the best of my teen years and my best childhood years were (2008-2013)

My favorite though was probably early 2020 quarantine. Felt happy for the first time in my life (just got into a house after being homeless) just had ego death and family had no extra bills to pay (that soon got fucked over) also i felt connected and had no worries and everyone was staying home and living my lifestyle.

My prime was 2016-2017 (was the peak of my sex drive before i lost it) and life and career/goals in general. 2019-2021 i worked the hardest.

Last edited:
Wow,you must be an oldcel. How were those years like?
people were less degenerate and more openly blackpilled if it makes sense

like if you were fat and ugly they'll let you know, and if you were at least healthy bmi range and not completely lacking in hygiene you had a solid chance at a gf

look at chris-chan back then and incels nowadays

foids are unbelievably entitled and in denial about it and virtue-signal every chance they get

it's appalling

2018, i was rotting back then too but my copes made me actually feel something

2020-2022 because im living the neet lifestyle and dont have to try to be liked by normies anymore.

Last edited:
2016, because it was the golden age of YouTube which was my main cope at the time

2006-2012, i started living on my own, JRPGs were kind of shitty at the time but instant classic western RPGs like Oblivion, Skyrim, Dragon Age, and Mass Effect were starting to come out (incel trait: the landmark events in your life are video game releases)

My favourite year was 2010 to early and mid 2016

That was before I really cared about girls. And I could just enjoy my childhood with entertainment and hanging out with my bros. PS2,Xbox Live, Mobile Gaming, unblocked website games at school (UKcels can relate) etc. I was in my own world to care

It wasn't until 2017 when puberty started and cliques in school were more segregated. Then being NT and good looking was a big deal.
Being good looking was important since second grade.

all of them sucked :feelsbadman:

2013/2012/2011
i had strong faith in god, i was at literal peace. i was on eternal no fap.. reading Quran was lovely habit of mine.

then i sank with degeneracy and sin of social media. inshalla I'll correct this.

Would be 2017-2018 if i had not made very wrong choices and wasted it