Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting what was wrong with me in high school?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
why wasn't I interested in looksmaxxing, socializing, or relationships? Why didn't I join any sports teams or extracurriculars? Why didn't I care about prom, graduation, or applying to university? Seems like these things came naturally to everyone else, but I never gave a fuck.

I was just living on autopilot for those 4 years. Didn't have any goals or direction in life. My teachers would be shocked to see what a failure I've become. The worst part is knowing that I could have been successful if I just thought about these things.

why wasn't I interested in looksmaxxing, socializing, or relationships? Why didn't I join any sports teams or extracurriculars? Why didn't I care about prom, graduation.

Same with me bro, fuck... same with me.

All I cared in high school was to finally get over it only to land it in med school. Fuck me now, I'm in med school and quite literally surrounded by Chads and Stacies, all genetically fucking superior. Fuck my life, should have just LDAR when I could...

I don't know, man, count yourself lucky that it wasn't at the forefront of your mind. It's all I thought about and I was forcibly excluded from it. Sports and extracurriculars? Aside from the decidedly verminous milieu, I remember hating sports practices in middle school due to having to spend extra hours at school when I really just wanted to get out. Prom? Jesus fuckin' Christ, I must have been one of two or three people who never went to a single dance; it was firmly outside the realm of possibility. The one thing I did right was to lift myself up from a D average Freshman year so I could get into a good university. As lamentable as college is, things would be seriously bad for me if I were a dead-end NEETcel.

I don't remember the place fondly. Bunch of rats.

I stopped going to dances and homecoming because of a stacey i used to date dumped me because she started dating this chad at my school. I never looked forward to much of anything in high school, nothing but enlisting in the Navy and going to MEPS this summer. I just cant wait to leave this hellhole of a school filled with femoids and chads.

I wish I had spent more time in high school playing WoW and less time doing homework.

Looksmaxxing and socializing doesn't matter. It's all genetik anyway.
I stopped going to dances and homecoming because of a stacey i used to date dumped me because she started dating this chad at my school. I never looked forward to much of anything in high school, nothing but enlisting in the Navy and going to MEPS this summer. I just cant wait to leave this hellhole of a school filled with femoids and chads.
In today's military, you're going to get bossed around by a feeemaile
090311-M-6147P-013.jpg

that's an interesting question... and maybe will be difficult to answer
i felt pretty much the same thing in school. and i think it mostly comes down to how people treated you
if you feel welcome and respected, everything else will flow naturally. but when you feel barred out there is no way to get in.
why try to climb the social ladder, when people won't try to start a conversation or be friendly?
why study if you don't even know what you will do later on in life? do you even want a high salary?
why dress well if you feel like an outsider?

to give you some context, i was generally treated like shit in school. i only had 2 friends that i talked to but they didn't respect me
back then i didn't know anything about normies and how the human psyche works, i thought some people judge on looks and some don't.
and here we are today

I feel the same way and asked myself the same.

high school was a shithole and no matter what I'm glad I'm out of there. I could've been more succesful maybe but can't be torturing myself over what could've been, there's not really much point in doing that.

Same with me bro, fuck... same with me.

All I cared in high school was to finally get over it only to land it in med school. Fuck me now, I'm in med school and quite literally surrounded by Chads and Stacies, all genetically fucking superior. Fuck my life, should have just LDAR when I could...
it's good to see you again bro

why wasn't I interested in looksmaxxing, socializing, or relationships? Why didn't I join any sports teams or extracurriculars? Why didn't I care about prom, graduation, or applying to university? Seems like these things came naturally to everyone else, but I never gave a fuck.

I was just living on autopilot for those 4 years. Didn't have any goals or direction in life. My teachers would be shocked to see what a failure I've become. The worst part is knowing that I could have been successful if I just thought about these things.
Exactly the same situation here.

I regret getting fat.

its pretty simple to understand: we are most malleable as a youngster, but its also our dumbest ages. we dont know what consequences are for longterm issues. i have these same regrets m8, was the only time in my life that i probably had the chance to breakaway even with all of my unfortunate traits

I'm schizoid, so I never cared that much about the reality
I just wanted normies to leave me alone and let me daydream
school times were terrible, but I never really cared about relationships or status, I just wanted to be left alone

I tried look amazing in high school, didn’t work because I wasn’t white.

I avoided all school social activity. I wanted to smoke pot and go on my PC and just be left alone to rot. I knew it was over as soon as high school started

I avoided all school social activity. I wanted to smoke pot and go on my PC and just be left alone to rot. I knew it was over as soon as high school started
i do that now neeting ldar ewhoring, no neet to strife for superficial things or some carriaruh ( just fucking lol wagecucking your life away just for some richlords and not getting even 10% of their income, its just a fucking hoax and a cultivation that people believe in bc their bluepilled apes)

That was literally me and my teachers always talked to my mother that i have more potential, but i just didnt put any effort in any activities.

It’s not too late.