Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the year where you last time truly felt somewhat happy and hopeful?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
For me it was 2015, i enjoyed the 2011-2015 period but since then it has only gotten shittier for me tbh

Maybe late 2011/early 2012, I had just finished graduate school, I hadn't been wagecucking long enough to drain my soul completely, and my hair was still intact

Maybe late 2011/early 2012, I had just finished graduate school, I hadn't been wagecucking long enough to drain my soul completely, and my hair was still intact
brutal hairpill :feelsbadman:

2016 when the Cubs won the World Series, probably

Haven't felt much genuine joy since then

i guess 3-4 years ago

November 9th, 2016 when I got to watch libtards cry their eyes out because Trump won. I don’t like Trump, but his triggering of cucks was glorious and I’m glad we didn’t have a old roastie cunt running the country for the last 4 years. Probably would have been a lot, lot worst for us.

2007-2012 during my few years in high school.

Unlike a lot of incels here I wasn't bullied and I was quite popular in high school (or rather the popular kids sidekick). I literally went to school only to laugh and have fun with my friend. That was my purpose and it felt so good every day. At the same time I used to rue going to school - mainly because I had to wake up in morning and learn things I don't want to, now I wish I could go back

After I turned 16 I became estranged from my friends (some of it self-enforced, some of it due to different interests, different class subjects and changing schools, moving onto university etc). Been a loner ever since, especially when I moved cities for university at 18.

I was a happy kid before puberty

tbh 2012 was when it all went downhill , thats why i think that the mayans were right all along .
The world ended not in a physical , but in a spiritual way .
people have accepted consoomerism as their fate , and now there is no turning back except too aceelerate .

2011. I was a normie but had introvert tendencies. The culmination of going to highschool and moving away from my childhood friends equated me becoming anti-social. Because I did not do well in elementary school, i had to compensate, in highschool, and I learned by listenning, so i STFU and after a while became socially inept. I remember riding bikes cracking jokes with my friends, chilling at the park until the warm summer sun set into the horizon.

Every year since then, I have felt empty inside, until the past 3 years where I have become basically a social recluse. This year has been the most suicidal year of my life, almost pull the trigger a few times, but i guess I am still hopeful, especially since it never began. Based on me no lifing right now, despite saying I woould fly straight for about 3 years now, I will probably not make it past the next decade.

Last edited:
2004... No enopthalmos, full head of hair, weed and alcohol were still new and exciting to me, nobody bullied me...

FInished Graduate school. mirin that IQ @crestfallencel

2010-2014

Back then I was more concerned with having fun playing with my clan in Halo and my groups on Roblox than worrying about any girls lmao.

1999 ngl, jfl at this millenium

I saved up money for a new PC in 2014 so I was joyful because it meant I could vidyacope. I can't remember if there was anything after that at the moment.

The last year before i entered puberty probably.

Never
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Late spring 2014.

2010 for me. 2011 - 2015 were some of the worst years of my life. Although the late 2010s were at least an improvement albeit slightly. 2016 - May 2018 and January - February 2019 weren’t so bad. Although June - December 2018 was a pretty shitty 6 months because I experienced some of the most severe hypochondria and anxiety like never before and March - December 2019 was also the worst 9 months of my life since 2015. It was a non-stop cycle of extreme anger, rage, frustration, sadness, mental instability, stress, anxiety, etc. I can only hope that the 2020s will be much like the late 00s, but hell, even better.

Last edited:
My life was hell before i turned 14
By no means is it great,but i apreciate it in comparison to what it used to be.

2011, I was hopeful that the world will actually end in 2012.