Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What was the point of the vaccines?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
No one died from it despite all the conspiracy theorists predictions. It's also useless as shit and people still get Covid after getting vaccinated. So what was the point of all this shit? Shekels? The Jews already have too much money to go through the hassle of doing all that shit for few billion dollars

Last edited:
sterilize npc cattle?

Ofc they all don‘t drop dead a few months after the jab, would be far too obvious. "Unexpected side effects“ can turn up years after, as with other vaccines.

Ofc they all don‘t drop dead a few months after the jab, would be far too obvious. "Unexpected side effects“ can turn up years after, as with other vaccines.
Can't wait tbqh

Can't wait tbqh
Same I don‘t expect anything too dramatic though.
Probably just a bit of population control; increasing the likelihood of blood clots etc. in boomers.

No one died from it despite all the conspiracy theorists predictions.
Read the Pfizer documents, they literally admit there where multiple fatalities and complications.
Yes
The Jews already have too much money to go through the hassle of doing all that shit for few billion dollars
Sure the Jewish bankers and arms companies do but the jews that run Pfizer, J and J, and moderna wanted a cut. Why do you think they kept the multiple jabs meme going? So they can rake in more profit from government checks.

Last edited:
Shekels? Perhaps. They may indeed be a variable involved.

However, the research involved is quite legitimate, if one looks at the literature.

Coronavirus

I think the point is that they see how easily most people can be manipulated.

Imagine getting and believing Info from the Silicon Valley kikes :feelskek:

Yes.

PubMed

Genome

When I was younger, I dreamed of earning a doctorate degree and living in Maryland.

I think the point is that they see how easily most people can be manipulated.
Humans are indeed very similar to dogs.
Several people in my class still wear their masks like good little goyim; all soyboys and foids ofc.

:feelsseriously:

Idk what your talking about. Plenty of people died from the vaccine. MSM jewish media just covered it up

Humans are indeed very similar to dogs.
Several people in my class still wear their masks like good little goyim; all soyboys and foids ofc.

:feelsseriously:
:yes: Those people are just stupid

Politicians get to say:

"Think how much worse this could have been, without vaccines! We saved you!"

The point is to get us used to get injected on demand. So when they are ready to pull the trigger, it goes smoothly.

Last edited:
Nothing more profitable than a never ending mandated vaccine.

No one died from it despite all the conspiracy theorists predictions. It's also useless as shit and people still get Covid after getting vaccinated. So what was the point of all this shit? Shekels? The Jews already have too much money to go through the hassle of doing all that shit for few billion dollars
Deep state

The point is to get us used to get injected on demand. So when they are ready to pull the trigger, it goes smoothly.

View attachment 598342

Yes I've heard this concern from quite a few people. The 3rd or 4th "booster" could be the kill shot.

They want to inject every last person on the planet. While we are distracted by the war in Ukraine, the rich countries send millions of vaccines to the poor countries in Africa, Asia etc.
They want to kill us wit AIDS, cancer and other shit in a couple years and sterilize most of the people or give the children genetic diseases. I also think the mRNA-vaxx changes the vaxxie's brain to be a servant of the elite. I you talk to vaxxed people, they seem like addicted to the new vaccines and want to push you to vaxx yourselves as well. NPCs can't even fathom if you didn't have at least two shots. I just lie infront of NPCs so these zombies don't attack me.

I you talk to vaxxed people, they seem like addicted to the new vaccines and want to push you to vaxx yourselves as well.
@Transcended Trucel wasn't it you who went out of your way to get every available vaccine shot under the sun just to make anti-jabbers seethe? :feelskek:

NPCs can't even fathom if you didn't have at least two shots. I just lie infront of NPCs so these zombies don't attack me.
You have to lie. The brainwashing is too strong, and the last thing you need is to be ostracized by a fucking mob when you're already more or less a social outcast.

@Transcended Trucel wasn't it you who went out of your way to get every available vaccine shot under the sun just to make anti-jabbers seethe? :feelskek:

You have to lie. The brainwashing is too strong, and the last thing you need is to be ostracized by a fucking mob when you're already more or less a social outcast.
yes still taking jabs but at a far slower rate. As seem to have gotten side effects like hives from my last shot rn :feelsrope:

Yup. I just lie and act like there’s totally no connection when normies talk about how their uncle got the jab then had a stroke a week later. Huh that’s so weird? Must have been long Covid.