Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal what was the name of that one blackpilled movie where the simp helps a girl get an abortion and then she ditches him for chad?

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I believe there are two versions of the movie: an Israeli one (i know, i know :feelsEhh: ) and an American one. Both movies were made before the 2000s, I remember that much.

I think it ends with the simp finding the girl dancing with the guy she got knocked up by at a party and then the film ends.

What was the name of the film?

Last edited:
The Last American Virgin, came out in 82. One of very few teen rom coms of the decade that actually had a grounded and somewhat sad ending that I won't spoil. I grew up with this movie and until this day, when I hear the song used in the ending of the movie, my eyes water because the ending was very brutal and frankly very relatable to those who experienced the woes of rejection in their high school years.

The Last American Virgin, came out in 82. One of very few teen rom coms of the decade that actually had a grounded and somewhat sad ending that I won't spoil. I grew up with this movie and until this day, when I hear the song used in the ending of the movie, my eyes water because the ending was very brutal and frankly very relatable to those who experienced the woes of rejection in their high school years.
YES! thank you. This movie was so fucking brutal. I will definitely watch more than just the ending clip. I could not fucking remember the name of the film at all and it was driving me crazy.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIGZ5jKKbKM

Forest gump
That film was blackpilling too jfl, Forrest’s oneitis got railed by 40 Tyrone’s and she basically left him a kid and died

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back