Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was the most intimate thing you've done with a femoid?

What was the most intimate thing you've done with a femoid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I got blackpilled in my mid-teens without even realising it, then I got even more blackpilled in my late teens after this slut led me on.
Getting led on by a slut was the last thing for me to need to be black pilled too.

Being in the same room...

One time, in kindergarten, a girl kissed me on the cheek. And before any of you ask, she wasn't a relative or family member. I can't believe I actually remember it lol.

One time, in kindergarten, a girl kissed me on the cheek. And before any of you ask, she wasn't a relative or family member. I can't believe I actually remember it lol.
Woah, I am exactly the same. I'm 23 and that is the furthest I've gotten with a girl

Even the mods are bragging now
200.gif
200.gif

I've gotten a handjob from a girl I didn't like but I feel like the most intimate I've ever been is when I had my arm around a different girl while sitting on her bed.
Boi

I've gotten a handjob from a girl I didn't like but I feel like the most intimate I've ever been is when I had my arm around a different girl while sitting on her bed.
Even our mods are fakecels...
Girls would rather die than touch ANY part of me.

Had one hold my hand once. Never gone further than that. Could have probably gone in for a kiss, but too big of an aspie and too high at the time.

Been hugged before, but only in a polite/platonic matter.

Hoping to be able to kiss a girl this year.

I have talked to a few non family member women. The most was a few high fives