Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What was the most intimate thing you've done with a femoid?

What was the most intimate thing you've done with a femoid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Family members and early childhood don't count.

Being in the same room.

literally nothing, i never even made eye contact with one.

I've danced with a few before. Not willingly, but I forced myself as my other friends (who I thought were equally as pathetic as me) were off dancing with some. My anxiety that night went through the roof and I ended up drinking three cups of water every ten minutes.

"Sex (blackpilled normie)" No bud we call them "fakecels".

held hands though not in a romantic way, when I was 13 my group of friends went into a horror house at a carnival and my crush held my hand because she was scared. I will never forget that

Physical contacts.

held hands though not in a romantic way, when I was 13 my group of friends went into a horror house at a carnival and my crush held my hand because she was scared. I will never forget that

Well you still hold hands. Coming to think of it, I held my hot elementary school teacher's hand because I was too scared in the woods, giga kek. Now look at me, I watch the scariest of horror movies all by myself. I have come a long way.

I have touched females when I have handed them something or was given something, but I don't think that counts so I have only been in the same room.

You just gave me an erection.

Oh shit it's the incel gestapo

I can't say or else I risk being crucified.

Accidentally grabbed Stacy’s tit.

Other than family members. Only been in the same vincinity.

Physical contacts.

Well you still hold hands. Coming to think of it, I held my hot elementary school teacher's hand because I was too scared in the woods, giga kek. Now look at me, I watch the scariest of horror movies all by myself. I have come a long way.
its funny huh how when youre a kid literally scared of everything and then you become a degenerate adult that watches people die on the internet cause you're bored lol

"Sex (blackpilled normie)" No bud we call them "fakecels".
Well if they are openly admitting to having sex they arent really faking anything. Fuck them either way.

Had a landwhale cuddle me a few years ago and held onto me and I was squished up to her boobs for a few moments. I couldn't even wrap my arms all the way around her. Do keep in mind though that this was one of those people who "hugs everyone", so I think when I was cuddled it meant nothing at all.

my mom used to tuck me in. if that doesnt count physical contact

Your vote will be publicly visible.
tenor.gif

eyecontact during conversation

You and your public polls. Eat a dick, OP.

This mentally unstable chick in the 8th grade would hug me. Along with all her other male acquaintances... rip

Being in the same room.

its funny huh how when youre a kid literally scared of everything and then you become a degenerate adult that watches people die on the internet cause you're bored lol
Kek, I used to be into gore when I was younger, but err nowadays I don't. DocumentingReality was my shit.

Probably when a hot femoid smiled at me once and i turned into an awkward wreck

(THIS IS THE ONLY PHYSICAL THING A FEMALE HAS DONE TO ME!) In summer school for the 10th grade a girl kissed me just on the cheek AND THATS IT. because i was beta/nice to her despite the bullying guess she felt bad for me seeing that i was ugly and ostracized and picked on literally everyday by black normies (7 out of 10 black girl) (I Am a 3/10 negro went to inner city black school had a history of shitting/Pissing myself on purpose due to anxiety.

(THIS IS THE ONLY PHYSICAL THING A FEMALE HAS DONE TO ME!) In summer school for the 10th grade a girl kissed me just on the cheek AND THATS IT. because i was beta/nice to her despite the bullying guess she felt bad for me seeing that i was ugly and ostracized and picked on literally everyday by black normies (7 out of 10 black girl) (I Am a 3/10 negro went to inner city black school had a history of shitting/Pissing myself on purpose due to anxiety.
man that is a rough thing.

"Intimate with a femoid"

Error 404: Not Found

kiss in a cheek @ 12yo and 17yo

holding hands @ 19yo

One touched me on the shoulder and thanked me for something. I responded by petting her on the back like a dog. Lmao at my autism. I've hugged a couple of female friends but that's about it.

sex, but that doesn't really make me a normie because it was a long time ago and wasn't pleasurable.

Hugged.
(I have kissed but I wouldn't count it as an actual kiss)

Was once alone in a classroom at night studying with my oneitis.

physical contact only when handing the cashier change

What the fuck does that mean?
I went to Chad friends house, got drunk and told my crush I liked her, she went to kiss me on the cheek and I turned my head around so our lips touched. It didn't really matter since my Chad friend and my crush ended up tongue fucking each other 10 minutes later.

I went to Chad friends house, got drunk and told my crush I liked her, she went to kiss me on the cheek and I turned my head around so our lips touched. It didn't really matter since my Chad friend and my crush ended up tongue fucking each other 10 minutes later.
That counts as a kiss though, even if it was meant for the cheek.

That had to hurt right in the feels.

That counts as a kiss though, even if it was meant for the cheek.
Does it though?
It was emotionless, and she didn't actually mean to kiss me.

Anyway, that shit was years ago, back when I had a social life.