Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What was the first video game you ever played?

It was either Super Mario World or a shitty THQ licensed game based on a cartoon.

Simcity classic for the PC. 1995 or so

I think wii sports

Mario/Duck Hunt, Contra or maybe TMNT. NES was my first console.

F-Zero or super mario world for SNES, don't really remember for sure.

I'm old. My father was a 1970s geek and did stuff like putting computers into cars.

So when he hooked this up to tv I was pretty transfixed.

1200px Magnavox Odyssey Console Set

It was basically magic to me.

I later had an atari 2600 and probably played a game called "combat" first.

But the timeline is fuzzy because they would take me to arcades too.

Sonic the hedgehog 1 on Seger genesis

Mario/Duck Hunt likely.

Maybe Contra.

I think the first videogame I ever played was a portable console called "battlefield" made by casio.
casio-battlefield.jpg

I still have it, my father gave it to me.

Super Smash Bros Melee on the Wii with the older bro, good times.

Super Mario World on the SNES

I can’t remember exactly. Donkey Kong Country, Ocarina Of Time or Final Fantasy VII. One of those three.

Some preloaded shit on a Windows 95 PC. Might have been MechWarrior 2.
Also, do you guys still own the games. Mom threw them out a long time ago.
Still own 99% of the games I ever got since I was born (including that copy of MechWarrior 2) and I'm glad.

Goldeneye 64 I think

Super mario World for the Snes.

prolly runescape or cs1.6 still playing rs tho

Also, do you guys still own the games. Mom threw them out a long time ago.
I was like 4 or 5 and had a Gamecube. My first games were Spiderman (the movie game), Winnie the pooh, and i think Spongebob squarepants battle for bikini bottom. I don't still have my original copies but i have since then bought those games back

medal of honor, can't remember which version exactly, but i have very fond memories of this game, because this was the only time during my life when i had a father by my side.

god i wish he chose me instead of money, raised and loved me.

It probably was Duck hunt on nes/dendy. It came in a 500 in 1 game cartridge, like one in the vid. Sweet memories. That 8-bit music is really something else. Or Felix the Cat, the other cartridge I was given as a birthday present.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgNk3gSJte4

Last edited:
Clash N Slash I think. It's a space game where you control a ship and defend Earth from alien ships.

Tazz Wanted on the OG Xbox

I think it was mario cart double dash on GameCube. If not it might of been a simpsons taxi game on ps2

I think the first video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on a Game Boy Color when I was a toddler.

I also remember around the same time my parents also had a plug-n-play famiclone with built-in games that looked like a purple Sega Genesis controller that you would plug direcrly to the TV. I remembered also playing Super Mario Bros. as well as Contra on there.
mario bros 1

Just kidding... it was this one:

My dad did told me he used to have the Gen 1 Pokémon games before I was born. I don't know if I got to play them tho.

Super Mario Kart on the Super Nintendo around 1997 I think. I remember the first day I got to play my older siblings PS1 in 1998/1999, I played Road Rash, I still have that game.

IMG 20210428 213614

Last edited:
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest on the SNES, and it remains one of my favorite video games to this day.

I think the first video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on a Game Boy Color when I was a toddler.

I also remember around the same time my parents also had a plug-n-play famiclone with built-in games that looked like a purple Sega Genesis controller that you would plug direcrly to the TV. I remembered also playing Super Mario Bros. as well as Contra on there.
Super Mario Bros was my first game played and I don't have the original cartridge since it stopped working many years ago.

Super Mario Bros was my first game played and I don't have the original cartridge since it stopped working many years ago.
Yeah, I don’t have all my old video games anymore either. All I have is my PS3 Super Slim and my cousin's DSi. My brother has the Nintendo Switch and NES Classic.
Which version/generation?

QBert on a Coleco Gemini

Last edited:
probably Duck Hunt for NES or the worm game for NES. I remember I used to love playing that worm game because my mom would take me to the laundromat and I would love playing with the smooth ball controls.

probably Duck Hunt for NES or the worm game for NES. I remember I used to love playing that worm game because my mom would take me to the laundromat and I would love playing with the smooth ball controls.
Was it a game like Snake on the arcades?

Was it a game like Snake on the arcades?
no my mistake. was talking to my dad and it wasn't a snake game i was thinking of. i guess i thought it was a snake cuz i was young. it was the game Centipede for arcade machine

Attachments

• cent.jpeg
    cent.jpeg
    700.8 KB · Views: 5

Couldn't even finish the first level. Pretty sure nobody told me how to run though.

It was a civilization building game my brother had on a windows 95 computer. Wasnt really into video games before then but I tried it and enjoyed it

Mario sunshine or Legen of Zelda: Windwaker. Anything on the Gamecube really.