Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What was the biggest scandal at your school?

Two roasties got fucked up on liquor, went to school drunk, the school director intercepted the sluts and they got what they deserved by which i mean, they got suspended from school for a year or something like that.

also my 8th grade reading teacher used to get boners when he would privately teach girls and almost got fired over it
God I wish I was that teacher.

All I remember is that a dude in my year passed around nudes of a girl on Instagram.

Well,besides the chad teacher fucking students,there was a dude that came with a gun to school and told one of the girls of the class (he belived she told to the director some shit that he did)to not mess with him or he would kill her,
there were also a fight because a dude stole the shoes of someone else and came with them to school
and also supposedly someone had an abortion at the school bathroom

Last edited:
i dropped out of school in 9th grade, can't think of any

All the chads stacies and normies who went on this one school trip were caught fucking in the pool and hot tubs at a hotel. Our school was banned from going to functions that required a hotel stay.

I went to three different highschools, but nothing really happened besides preggo stacies.