Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What was the best time to be alive

InvisibleEffort

InvisibleEffort

Self-banned
-
What was the best time to be alive, rape foids,make them your sex slave, and get away with it

Last edited:
The Christian dark ages. Unironically. We all would’ve had tradwives

279394 1

Cold War era if you’re average.

Cold War era if you’re average.
Also this. And American, of course. As a white male, I'd have a black HTB as a wife, living in a calm neighborhood outside Atlanta.
Now, you need looks. It is what it is. I despise modern age.

Cave man era of your a true autist like me. Human population was sparse you could rape a foid and there are no police to arrest you for it. Literally the best time to be a man

Now (if you're a Chad or foid).

Cave man era of your a true autist like me. Human population was sparse you could rape a foid and there are no police to arrest you for it. Literally the best time to be a man
Back then, foids looked like monkeys, and they still do, but at least now they have makeup

Back then, foids looked like monkeys, and they still do, but at least now they have makeup
I'd rather have a foid submit to me and my authority then care about whether she looks good. All foids look like shit without makeup

Pre-civilization.