Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was or is your biggest Kryptonite in Life?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I'll just name off a few because I got so many

(Nothing inceldom related)

- being the only ethnic in my entire white family (having half blood siblings as well) mother was a whore and had 4 baby daddy's
- being on welfare
- being homeschooled (I did go to school till late highschool)
- family thinking I did nothing but sit in my room all day when I was moneymaxxing on the PC (thought I was retarded)
- breaking my dick (not all the way) but stopping it from sending signals to my brain which stopped me from getting horny or having post nut syndrome/climaxing.
- being poor growing up

Last edited:
[UWSL]- going to a private school in the hood[/UWSL]
- being autistic and growing up in a hood filled with loud low IQ savages
- being friends and family with psychopaths / narcissist / sociopaths for my whole life
- not being brought to a better country at a very young age but staying in a shithole instead
- being a paranoid schizo and believing myths and legends
- family blaming me for my little brother's death (my mother said he died from miscarriage because she slipped on the water I spilled on the floor)
- stalking girls with huge breasts at the street if I ever saw one
- finding the blackpill a bit too late
- not being streetsmarts and being unable to survive on my own without the help of my parents

• being born to 40yo parents with congenital heart defect
  • being a bit lower IQ and lower energy than most kids
  • finding the blackpill a bit too late
  • not starting lifting weights soon enough to be jacked during my college education
  • having a tendency to simp after below average women, just because I wrongly believe they are more vulnerable targets
  • being a paranoid schizo...
  • being rude (sometimes abusive) to people that truly care about me (family, former few friends) and getting out of my way to befriend people that are not worth it (aka every fucking normie and foids)
  • falling down ideology rabbit holes that quickly turn out to be irrelevant copes
  • balding ever since turning 19 and not taking Finaster and Minoxidil

Not being born Chad

0 exposure to people