Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What was God's greatest "gift" to you?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
[UWSL]For me, it was that 5'5'' height and ugly appearance[/UWSL]
[UWSL]
Let me understand how sad it is to live in the world
No matter how hard you try to make money and study , I get oppressed every day.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The despair is undescrible.

The sense of despair is life-and-death at first, but after getting used to it, it begins to understand
This is the taste that those rich white chads will never experience.[/UWSL]

Having a head that looks like a meatball, a tiny penis, making people avoid/ or stare at me like I am Shrek.

My gay alien skull

The lord giveth me short term memory loss, so that my long term remembers all my short term fails.

Curry genetics is the greatest gift a man can receive

I got to live as an outcast

God doesnt exist (the demiurge does) but my greatest gift is my ability to postmaxx

A receding hairline at 23 and mental issues.

Im glad god gave me the inability to grow facial hair that way I dont have to shave every day oh and Im also glad god gave me giga-low testosterone levels that way Im not always horny all the time, and Im glad god gave me a thinning balding hairline,and Im glad god gave me a oval shaped jaw that way I look like an almond

Im really glad god didnt give me a square jawline with a swole cleft chin and a full beard with hunter eyes and a brow ridge

Ridiculously ugly face and non NT

Let's see
Physical: baldness short 5'8 dentofecial deformity , humongous feet and t-rex hands quite the catch I know ;)
Mental: chronical depression (wonder why lol) , severe anxiety disorder, and my personal favour depersonalization disorder

Youd figure anyone else would probably be roped by now

I talk weirdly, it makes me sound like I'm mentally retarded

[UWSL]Let me understand how sad it is to live in the world[/UWSL]
[UWSL]No matter how hard you try to make money and study , I get oppressed every day.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The despair is undescrible.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The sense of despair is life-and-death at first, but after getting used to it, it begins to understand[/UWSL]
[UWSL]This is the taste that those rich white chads will never experience.[/UWSL]
Riceceldom, any other questions?

Poverty, height, crazy parents, mental illnesses, being born where i dont belong.

[UWSL]Let me understand how sad it is to live in the world[/UWSL]
[UWSL]No matter how hard you try to make money and study , I get oppressed every day.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The despair is undescrible.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The sense of despair is life-and-death at first, but after getting used to it, it begins to understand[/UWSL]
[UWSL]This is the taste that those rich white chads will never experience.[/UWSL]

Nothing, because he doesn't exist. And if he exist, he is a degenerated sadomasochist that should suffer in eternal agony.

Ugly, mild retardation, extremely low T, feminine physique + small childlike hands and tiny penis. I suppose I give vibes of sickness and mental disorder to others.