Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What War Crimes Do You Think Will Happen in the US v China & North Korean War?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
as you can tell from my previous threads, i am spasming out on war topics right now
I just researched the meaning behind @subhuman 's avi and I thought it was brutal
with this being a new generation military
when this war happens with china, north korea, maybe even russia mang, what war crimes do you think the US is going to pull?

also it's over, Chicos

Each and every one of them. :feelsahh:

US military incels will rape noodlewhores, chinacels will rape white foids

The USA killed millions of North Koreans and used biological and chemical weapons as well as purposely targeting civilians and destroying every town in the country during the Korean War. If any other country did this it would be considered a genocide but when America does it then it’s freedom and democracy.

as you can tell from my previous threads, i am spasming out on war topics right now
I just researched the meaning behind @subhuman 's avi and I thought it was brutal
with this being a new generation military
when this war happens with china, north korea, maybe even russia mang, what war crimes do you think the US is going to pull?

also it's over, Chicos
Only left numb dumb low t faggots use "war crimes" as a part of their dictionary, no offense op.

The USA killed millions of North Koreans and used biological and chemical weapons as well as purposely targeting civilians and destroying every town in the country during the Korean War. If any other country did this it would be considered a genocide but when America does it then it’s freedom and democracy.
Based.

We should do more of that again.

But we are far too gone to be based again.

Torture and human experiments that will rival unit 731