Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what vidya games do you guys cope with

OSRS and rotting everyday boyo.

Quake III Arena and CS 1.6, because I can't run anything else (and I hate newer games).

Star Wars Battlefront 2. I'm going to love making those normie gamers cry with my $$ loot case upgrades.

Stardew Valley

I'm so deformed even fucking femoids from the game are avoiding me. I'm on my third season, and i've been alone the whole time.

Also OSRS.

bloodborne right now

Total war, company of heroes, aoe, Empire earth series. And occasionally cs and cod serie. Anything except strategy is for normie faggots.

Morf12 said:
Is it worth getting into from scratch?

Yeah it is. Get membership right away and quest for your stats. I mean, are you gonna just make a main or are you going for pking? Whatever it is, don't start in F2P cause you'll get bored fast and quit.

Super Mario, some Indie games, some Final Fantasy games... that's pretty much it actually.

Video games aren't really fun to me anymore though...

Playing the leaked CIA file of Pokemon Ultra Moon.

Assassin's Creed: Origins. Game's pretty good, but damn, I wish, they'd finally make on set in Asia. These games live from the atmosphere, from escapism and immersion, for me, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't find Ancient Egypt that fascinating.

skyrim and battlefield 1. fallout new vegas use to be one of my favorite cope games but i don't have a ps3 anymore.

Only casual csgo sometimes. I barely even play games on my 1500€ machine lol

Path of exile, already 1700h

kodoku said:
Path of exile, already 1700h

PoE is awesome. A great evolution from D2, which I spent many summers grinding and selling accounts on eBay for in my youth.

league of legends

feel like /suiciding every defeat with autists worse than me

csgo. i like csgo because i can voice chat with the tovarishi and have some zamechania without anyone caring much

csgo voice chat is the only thing that stops me from ending it all

Whatever single-player catches my fancy. Shadow of Mordor (the old one) ATM. Shadow of War when I finish that. So much shit to do in this game days just melt away and before I know it's time for drugs and sleep. Fucking perfect for weekends.

final fantasy games, various

new vegas and stick of truth are two of the only games I have ever gotten into because I suck at games. I'm a poorcel so I haven't been able to play fallout 4 or the new south park game yet but those are the only two I am looking forward to

I'm not really so thrilled with that many of the newer games on Xbox One. I like to play my old 360 games from the last 10 years. I even play old school Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on my vintage 2002 Xbox sometimes. Gaming has gone full feminist/SJW retard, just like comics. I'm happy just playing a campaign casually every now and again. I suck. I'm degenerate.

Favorite go to 360 games? Halo, COD, Gears, GTA5, Mass Effect.

Right now, bayonetta. Love that game.

Halo The Master Chief Collection multiplayer (mainly Halo 2 & 3), Dark Souls 3, Battlefield 3, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion, Fallout 3, 4 and New Vegas. 

Used to play Destiny a bit. Thinking about picking up the new Call of Duty and SW: Battlefront II

Hearthstone and Battlerite, at the moment.

GTAO but lately it's been turning into 3rd person COD

I forgot. Payday 2 is also pretty legit

Morroblivion, currently.  It's buggy, but it's sufficient cope.

i used to play minecraft from dusk till dawn. i dont game much anymore beside cod

Narcocel said:
GTAO but lately it's been turning into 3rd person COD

I always use the MTU fix that ensures a private 'public' lobby. I can make about $357K a hour selling high end cars, running Sightseer and selling one supply's worth of the bunker. I'm just too bored to do it these days.

opsec said:
league of legends

feel like /suiciding every defeat with autists worse than me

csgo. i like csgo because i can voice chat with the tovarishi and have some zamechania without anyone caring much

csgo voice chat is the only thing that stops me from ending it all

wat

csgo voice chat always brings me one step to closer to the fucking rope

League, csgo (i fucking hate this game idk why i play it tbh), strategy games like Total War, victoria II, starcraft

and occasionally final fantasy, but i play a lot more than just those. multiplayer games are the worst cancer on earth tbh, just 5 minutes into any multiplayer game like league, csgo, or even osrs and im reminded why i hate 99% of humanity

Civilization 6 and some visual novels

Thief series and the dark mod.

WoW and Overwatch. Might go back to hearthstone and league soon.

Red Shambhala said:
Assassin's Creed: Origins. Game's pretty good, but damn, I wish, they'd finally make on set in Asia. These games live from the atmosphere, from escapism and immersion, for me, and no matter how hard I try, I just can't find Ancient Egypt that fascinating.

Man, it's just too long. I need to do all these side quests now to level up sufficiently to continue the main quest and hunt the mysterious dude "The Crocodile".

I like how it's so much more gory and bloody than previous AC games, tho. Especially the one set in London had such a childish atmosphere. But here there was just this little girl that was killed and who you discover when her mother sits at the sea and stares into the distance, then you go dive and see how she was tied to a pole under water and drowned.

I also main ps3/xb360 still

Final Fantasy 13, they were great games
Borderlands 2 and PreS, probably best games on those systems I'd say
Dark Souls 2 of course
Saints Row 3, fans of gta should know actually this is really good

In extremis (1993) was good. When I still played vidya I also spent a ton of time on Wolfenstein 3D TC's, of which coming of the storm was my favourite.

Tekken 7, New super Mario Brothers, Skyrim, Dead space 2.

Right now it's battlefield 1. I just bought the premium pass for 15$ on xbox live black friday sales.

I have a lvl 34 account on OSRS with 75 Defence lol. Pretty much the EPITOME of LDARing! I'd get into PKing, but I don't know how to use Saradomin brews so I just avoid it or PK in F2P

I also play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on my Xbox One with a bunch of mods installed. Call of Duty: World War II can be fun, although it gets dull after a few matches without friends to play with

For the people who play OSRS: how old are you?

ATM Sims 4, it's not that bad, the lighting engine is really good, but still i miss the features from sims 3, wish the re-made world adventures expansion.

Bethesda games + mods are the best coping mechanisms created by man. You can literally LIVE in a autistic playground you chose. You can be a mage, a warrios, thief, hacker, soldier, diplomat, etc., you can kill everyone or not kill anyone, bang some girls or use drugs.

Fallout 4 was shit thought.

Ulkesh said:
Civilization 6 and some visual novels

Civ is nice too. To bad everytime I start a game I can't leave the computer chair until it ends, and most games are 6-10 hours long

I'm strictly a Call of Duty player. Unfortunately, I'm very average to slightly above in most of them. Why is it that I couldn't at least have the gift of being a god at games so I could make a profit off them, like streams and youtube videos? 

There are so many incel looking dudes on youtube and even ones that aren't incel that are way better at the game and get to actually benefit from it. I do nothing good, everything is at the bare minimum and inconsistent. 

I said I'd never actually kill myself but lately for the past few months the thought has been popping up in the back of my mind. I don't want to continue feeling this way day in and day out.

It's taking it's toll and I'm in pain, I find myself complaining to the one friend I have about it when I'm the type that keeps everything locked up. I don't even understand why he still hangs out with me, we're completely different characters.

QuantumDummy said:
I'm strictly a Call of Duty player. Unfortunately, I'm very average to slightly above in most of them. Why is it that I couldn't at least have the gift of being a god at games so I could make a profit off them, like streams and youtube videos?
There are so many incel looking dudes on youtube and even ones that aren't incel that are way better at the game and get to actually benefit from it. I do nothing good, everything is at the bare minimum and inconsistent.
I said I'd never actually kill myself but lately for the past few months the thought has been popping up in the back of my mind. I don't want to continue feeling this way day in and day out.
It's taking it's toll and I'm in pain, I find myself complaining to the one friend I have about it when I'm the type that keeps everything locked up. I don't even understand why he still hangs out with me, we're completely different characters.

Legit as fuck man... I feel you. I can't even play games anymore because of that, just being average or even being bad at them drives me fucking insane. It's like, you can't even have your cope, everything and anything has to shit on you. Even when I die in games like Dark Souls, when the text pops up on the screen saying "YOU DIED," I feel like it's saying "FUCK YOU VIRGIN"

QuantumDummy said:
I'm strictly a Call of Duty player. Unfortunately, I'm very average to slightly above in most of them. Why is it that I couldn't at least have the gift of being a god at games so I could make a profit off them, like streams and youtube videos? 

I said I'd never actually kill myself but lately for the past few months the thought has been popping up in the back of my mind. I don't want to continue feeling this way day in and day out.

It's taking it's toll and I'm in pain, I find myself complaining to the one friend I have about it when I'm the type that keeps everything locked up. I don't even understand why he still hangs out with me, we're completely different characters.

Cod 'skill' literally spam chokes and respawn points with the overpower AR, this game is shit

This week i finally got round to playing Halo: The Master chief collection. I'm very late.

The remastered Halo 2 was incredible and very nostalgic. I haven't played it on original xbox since 2006.

I think i might play Battlefront 2 or COD: WW2 in the next few weeks.

commander_zoidberg said:
This week i finally got round to playing Halo: The Master chief collection. I'm very late.

The remastered Halo 2 was incredible and very nostalgic. I haven't played it on original xbox since 2006.

I think i might play Battlefront 2 or COD: WW2 in the next few weeks.
I play the MCC aswell,  mainly team slayer and btb Halo 2 and 3. We could do match making sometime if you like. I don't have a mic tho. 

I was thinking bout picking codwwii and battlefront 2 up aswell. I don't want to buy the season pasz for cod tho so ive put it off

QuantumDummy said:

Play it all the time. For like 8 hours a day, 7 days a week. Watch tips and tricks on youtube aswell in your downtime.  I guarantee you will git gud