Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What videos to make on youtube

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I made a new google account and going to make new channel, pretty sure my last one got shadow banned or some shit. Anyway, what theme should I make what kind of videos for it to get views to monetize.

I can't think of a good way to do it. I made some video yesterday and it only got 7 views JFL its brutal...

I just need to make 500$ a month somehow.

generally people find some niche and make shitty unwatchable clickbait videos abt it

you can try that if you're a patient person

YTers need a lot of patience to put up with themselves

Brainrot content

Blackpill videos

You could make a philosophic youtube channel like sisyphus55

YouTube is dead this isn’t 2014. Try your luck on tiktok with a faceless ai page, much easier to grow on there

YouTube is dead this isn’t 2014. Try your luck on tiktok with a faceless ai page, much easier to grow on there
I have never used tiktok in my life I dont feel comfortable enough with that platform but then again no reason not to try there too so yeah I might but this still doesnt solve the problem of what the fuck do I post

How to go ER tutorials…

Make gaming let's plays but without any commentary, cringe compilations, etc