Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of movies or games do you enjoy??

Runt171

Runt171

Veteran
★★★★
I was wondering earlier about what actually affects the genres we enjoy is it just our genes or something else??

I was thinking back on when I was a kid and Ive always loved creepy things or horror
Even when it used to terrify me I was still interested
But some people Hate horror and cant stand it at all
I just love the atmosphere of horror if it is done well

I was playing dayz earlier which Is a game where you could be attacked at any moment and since me and my friend had good loot earlier before we were killed I was on edge constantly and paranoid about being killed but I enjoy that feeling because Atleast the game is making you experience something

Most of the genres I enjoy Are alot more dark
I cant watch comedy most of the time unless its a dark comedy because it is just cringy to me
Most films that have a positive vibe feel cringe to me too it Just feels forced since the world isnt a positive place

I like gritty stories like max payne3 or kayne and lynch2
Stories that show the horrible reality and the evil nature of the world

alot of the games I play are mainly to distract myself from thinking about my life
Im sure its the same for most of you
Its not like I dont enjoy playing these games but It is mainly for that

Fast paced Games like max payne 3 or hotline miami 2 are good for distracting yourself
This is probably the reason alot of people play cod multiplayer too because the games are very quick and theres not much else to it except shooting so the loop of dying and shooting will distract you from thinking

I literally ended up being in the top 5 on the leaderboard for a level on hotline miami just because I was replaying it over and over for hours to distract myself
I also liked the song in that level so that helped

Im thinking of getting trepang 2 if I get a pc that game looks like it could be good

Another genre of games I enjoy are the type of games That have very immersive worlds that suck you into the game

The last one I played that was like this was patholgic 2
I really enjoyed the world this was set in the dark atmosphere of it all
the strange town it is set that has its own unique and weird culture it made me want to keep playing despite the awkward gameplay

It was fun just robbing peoples houses and harvesting organs to survive though :feelsdevil:

Fallout new vegas is pretty good for this the first time you play it
but Ive played it so many times now it has become boring to me
It has always been one of my favourite games since I was a kid though

I think most incels probably choose to play games for the same reasons either to distract yourself or feel like you are someone else in a different place

another question For anyone who read this far
How do you normally play open world/rpg games if you do play them

Are you evil or good
I noticed that when I was a kid I would always play as a good guy but now I just like to be a menace whenever I play these types of games
Its always more fun to play in an evil way
its alot funnier since you can do more random shit
Like selling a kid into slavery in fallout 3

Last edited:
Free fire, clash of clans, roblox

Max Payne 3 is one of my favorite games ever. The airport scene gave me chills.
Have you tried The Witcher 3? It's super immersive, so it's one of the best games for forgetting about your problems.
Also Red Dead Redemption 2

Max Payne 3 is one of my favorite games ever. The airport scene gave me chills.
Have you tried The Witcher 3? It's super immersive, so it's one of the best games for forgetting about your problems.
Also Red Dead Redemption 2
ive replayed mp3 3 or 4 times now
I finished it on hard mode recently too
I dont understand why it was known for being a bad game
Some of the dialogue is cringy but The game is still good

I loved the soundtrack I enjoyed pretty much every song in the game and they always fit in really well with the levels
The graveyard level was the best one imo the way they remixed his daughter crying into the song gives me chills every time I play that level

Ive played rdr2 a few times too since it came out but Ive played it too much to enjoy it now

I doubt I will ever play witcher since I dont really like the look of it but maybe I will in the future

I enjoy many different types of games but i particularly enjoy dark - atmospheric - horror games.

ive replayed mp3 3 or 4 times now
I finished it on hard mode recently too
I dont understand why it was known for being a bad game
Some of the dialogue is cringy but The game is still good

I loved the soundtrack I enjoyed pretty much every song in the game and they always fit in really well with the levels
The graveyard level was the best one imo the way they remixed his daughter crying into the song gives me chills every time I play that level

Ive played rdr2 a few times too since it came out but Ive played it too much to enjoy it now

I doubt I will ever play witcher since I dont really like the look of it but maybe I will in the future
I've probably played MP3 over 5 times at this point. I had no idea it had a reputation for being a bad game? Honestly everything about that game was awesome for me, including the edgy dialogue lol

I recommend trying Witcher, I didn't think I'd like it, but ended up being one of my fav games

I've probably played MP3 over 5 times at this point. I had no idea it had a reputation for being a bad game? Honestly everything about that game was awesome for me, including the edgy dialogue lol

I recommend trying Witcher, I didn't think I'd like it, but ended up being one of my fav games
If its on gamepass or comes on sale I will probably end up trying it for the sake of it

The dialogue didnt ruin it for me but alot of the time It kind of took me out of the scene and I just sat there thinking
“Who tf wrote that :feelskek:
That didnt happen with most of the lines in the game though

I think it was seen as bad because the og fans were annoyed that They had continued maxs story after they had originally ended it
It was also a different tone to the other games
The other games were more of a noir shooter but mp3 was more of a full on action game
I tried playing the ogs but the gameplay is shit compared to mp3

Ive heard they are being remastered though so I will play them when they come out

Ive heard they are being remastered though so I will play them when they come out
No fucking way! Never thought Rockstar would get around to making Max Payne remakes :feelsautistic:
Major lifefuel for me

I mostly play SWBF2 but last week I bought AOE IV and its been really fun

Don't really watch movies tbh

No fucking way! Never thought Rockstar would get around to making Max Payne remakes :feelsautistic:
Major lifefuel for me
I think its the og creators that are remaking it
The games should still be good though
Hopefully they will take inspiration from the mp3 gameplay But I feel like they will just keep it the way they had it before

Either way it gives me something to play when it comes out

I mostly play SWBF2 but last week I bought AOE IV and its been really fun

Don't really watch movies tbh
I used to play swbf2 a bit but I could never get fully into it

Im not the biggest star wars fan but I dont mind it either

Ive never liked strategy games though

I remember downloading the demo for halo wars as a kid thinking it was a normal halo game and being really excited to play it
the amount of disappointment I felt when I realised it was a strategy game was brutal
It genuinely ruined my entire day

i dont watch movies anymore and i like tactical games like ready or not

I used to play fps and action games when i was younger, but now in my 30s i care more about strategic depth, and almost exclusively play RTS, 4X and Turn Based Tactics games.

Horror movies mostly but all kinds really

Movies? Mostly horror. Games? All kinds of stuff

ones that include niggger death, any of those I find enjoyable

Favourite Ever probably The Socal network
Ive never seen it
Its funny how they got a more attractive looking guy to play mark zuckerberg though

They always do that in films its funny to see
No one wants to watch a sub 5 unless they are being played as a joke

Monster movies & action movies. In terms of Video Games pretty much any genre.

I don't really play games, but I enjoy slasher movies a lot. The bloodier and the more dead foids the better.

Ive never seen it
Its funny how they got a more attractive looking guy to play mark zuckerberg though

They always do that in films its funny to see
No one wants to watch a sub 5 unless they are being played as a joke
Haha yeah he is still short tho