Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What type of electric razor do you use?

  • Thread starter Harvey_Weinstein_Hero
  • Start date
Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,432
I'm trying to looksmax but i'm always getting razor burn and looking even more sub-human.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good electric razor? 

I know this is COPE but hey even a sub-human has to shave sometimes
 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H6YAJXA/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I3VKDCABTPBTZJ&colid=3SPQH4UJ0C6VZ&th=1

I use this one, it works pretty well since I can't grow facial hair worth a shit. When I was in Army basic training I had to use those shitty disposable Bic razors when I had like no hair, and it fucked up my skin.
 
I use bevilles, but it doesn't really do much.

My facial hair grows slow. I only shave it once a month.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
I use bevilles, but it doesn't really do much.

My facial hair grows slow. I only shave it once a month.

I have a 5 oclock shadow by noon it sucks i look homeless if I don't shave
 
I used a Philips 7140 shaver before I started beardceling. Although you can still get shaver-burn if you go over the same areas too much, so you need to get the job done inside a few minutes. If you let the stubble grow too long, you'll have to wet shave before you can use the shaver to any great effect.
 
BlackPill47 said:
I used a Philips 7140 shaver before I started beardceling. Although you can still get shaver-burn if you go over the same areas too much, so you need to get the job done inside a few minutes. If you let the stubble grow too long, you'll have to wet shave before you can use the shaver to any great effect.

Disposable blade straight razor and some panasonic electric one. Rarely shave anyway.
 
QuantumDummy said:
Disposable blade straight razor and some panasonic electric one. Rarely shave anyway.

I'd use Gillette for wet-shaving, but the magnificent five-blade ones were too expensive, so I switched to a four-blade of a different brand. I'd wet-shave if shaving weekly, but would dry-shave if doing it daily.

As a horseshoecel, I think I am stuck with beardceling for life though, so I've left shaving behind. I just use a beard trimmer now.
 
BlackPill47 said:
I'd use Gillette for wet-shaving, but the magnificent five-blade ones were too expensive, so I switched to a four-blade of a different brand. I'd wet-shave if shaving weekly, but would dry-shave if doing it daily.

As a horseshoecel, I think I am stuck with beardceling for life though, so I've left shaving behind. I just use a beard trimmer now.

I fully shaved a couple of weeks ago for a job and haven't done that in years.. I literally looked like a fish, lol. Like legit some dude muttered that with his buddies at some orientation, pretty sure. Thankfully I look better with a beard but still unattractive as a whole anyway. I will never fully shave again so I'm not worried about razors.
 
I hate electric razors to be honest.
 
I'm so jealous of men who can grow actual facial hair. I have dense, dark chest hair, so not a total low T baby, but my facial hair growth is pathetic. I shave maybe once every 2-3 days, using water and no shaving cream or foam, and even then it is mostly my degenerate moles that spawn hair and my neck (like a good ol' fashioned neckbeard). One razor lasts me 6 months, usually more.

Pic related, facial hair growth after 1+ weeks of not shaving because I've been sick, working from home, and LDAR. PS: I'm 28.

eo5FZoX.png
 

Similar threads

UnwantedVirgin
Replies
24
Views
415
LeFrenchCel
LeFrenchCel
SnakeCel
Replies
23
Views
561
SupremeGentleCel
SupremeGentleCel
D
Replies
5
Views
212
dancampbell
D
balkanceI
Replies
19
Views
414
Pajeetsingh
Pajeetsingh
Bianor
Replies
10
Views
174
Dusk
Dusk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top