Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What type of earwax do you have?

What type of earwax do you have?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So I was reading and I found this:

There are two distinct genetically determined types of earwax: the wet type, which is dominant, and the dry type, which is recessive. East Asians, Southeast Asians and Native Americans are more likely to have the dry type of earwax (gray and flaky), while African and European people are more likely to have wet type earwax (honey-brown, dark orange to dark-brown and moist).[6] 30-50% of South Asians, Central Asians and Pacific Islanders have the dry type of cerumen.[7] Cerumen type has been used by anthropologists to track human migratory patterns, such as those of the Inuit.[8] In Japan, wet-type earwax is more prevalent among the Ainu, in contrast to the Yamato majority.[9] The wet type earwax differs biochemically from the dry type mainly by its higher concentration of lipid and pigment granules; for example the wet type is 50% lipid while the dry type is only 20%.

I have the wet type, the reddish brown one since I am a curry and I suppose it's because we are sort of close to Europeans and niggers. I was amazed that ricecels have different earwax, I thought everyone had the same.

I knew east asians have flaky earwax but i didn't know some had different colors.
Im hispanic and my earwax is sticky type, but not reddish brown--- mine is more amber colored

I've got greyish, light-yellowish flaky earwax. It compacts together, builds up easily, and is generally annoying.

It compacts together, builds up easily, and is generally annoying.
I've got the same thing, I have to go regularly to the doctor for cleaning. Now he's got me using some Debrox weekly to try to keep it under control, but doesn't seem to be helping much. :feelsUgh:

I'm a candlehead!

Mostly wet and sometimes both with the dry ones