Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What type beat is this?

Maybe: "Blithesome Frequencies."
It sound neat though

Damn, this is actually pretty good. I really don't know what you'd do better.

20200811 191311

lerning to make edm is propably fun and such

but the market is way to saturated to get into , it would feel like a waste of time lerning something like that

and your not being able to monetary gain from it

Dunno but sounds good
@AmIjustDreaming

but the market is way to saturated to get into , it would feel like a waste of time lerning something like that

Ive made a little money selling beats but it is very oversaturated and def not a reliable career option. I just see it as a good hobby/ distraction and a good way to use the music theory I learned from my parents making me take piano lessons.

Dunno but sounds good
@AmIjustDreaming
Ive made a little money selling beats but it is very oversaturated and def not a reliable career option. I just see it as a good hobby/ distraction and a good way to use the music theory I learned from my parents making me take piano lessons.
woah, man. this is actually very impressive, sounds really good. You've got talent

nah I wouldn't change anything, it's pretty good as it is

idek what its called, but its really fucking good, im willing to hop on a track with this, we should collab and make fire trucel rap songs. aww shiett this gon get me out da hood!

We need more representation!!!!111!

Unironically hmu if u wanna do this, also if u dont id appreciate if u told me how to learn to make some of my own stuff like this, idk shit about music and would like to learn how to make edm and beats

Last edited:
Yo wtfff this unironically kinda slaps. I've been headbanging to it for the past 10 minutes :feelsmusic:
Sounds like something from Earthbound.
Now that you mention it, it kinda does :whatfeels:

Last edited:
Modern trap bullshit

indo European

4x4 normal beat with some fills.

FREE @Studiocel OR RIOT

Last edited:
why? It obvious he didn't want to be here and did a sui by mod.
Because he was a nice, wholesome user. We don't know for sure if he really intended to sui by mod. Maybe it was just a shitpost?

OP beat is legit very good, very impressive if he actually made it

The "It's Divergent Integrals 500th post" beat.

Ever heard of just doing something for fun?

nice beat, this shit is next level