Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What traits do you consider without non-NT?

autisandugly

autisandugly

Major
What behaviors?
Why do you consider yourself non-NT? What makes you non-NT?

I am a retard spastic that can't do normal shit and I make no money and it makes me wonder if I am more spastic than I am so I get more nervous then I act more spastic. Then I end up here with no friends and no family and nobody because nobody likes weird spastics even the other weird spastics look down on you because they think theyre less spastic than you

I am a retard spastic that can't do normal shit and I make no money and it makes me wonder if I am more spastic than I am so I get more nervous then I act more spastic. Then I end up here with no friends and no family and nobody because nobody likes weird spastics even the other weird spastics look down on you because they think theyre less spastic than you
What is spastic?

Social retardation. I just can´t grasp the way things are supposed to be. I have nothing to talk about, like ever. I am silent every time someone talks to me; I literally cannot find words or sentences or ask questions. It's like my brain comes up with nothing at all. Also, I am not interested in typical normie activities, small talk, or shit like that. To be absolutely honest, I don't even know what NT means at this point. I am not a diagnosed autist. I might be, though, or I might not be. It seems like I have ADHD, but again, I never went to the doctor about it. It might be an effect of depression or anxiety. It does not really matter, because either way, I am fucked. I have no point of reference, and I spent so much time in this state due to the inceldom that even if I were NT at some point in my life, I would not even know how it feels anymore.

I support the idea that even a person who might have been normal at first is transformed into a state where he is no longer normal due to prolonged inceldom. The mental effects are so severe—the isolation, negative reinforcement, etc.—that eventually it does not matter at all since you fall into insanity anyway.

Social retardation. I just can´t grasp the way things are supposed to be. I have nothing to talk about, like ever. I am silent every time someone talks to me; I literally cannot find words or sentences or ask questions. It's like my brain comes up with nothing at all. Also, I am not interested in typical normie activities, small talk, or shit like that. To be absolutely honest, I don't even know what NT means at this point. I am not a diagnosed autist. I might be, though, or I might not be. It seems like I have ADHD, but again, I never went to the doctor about it. It might be an effect of depression or anxiety. It does not really matter, because either way, I am fucked. I have no point of reference, and I spent so much time in this state due to the inceldom that even if I were NT at some point in my life, I would not even know how it feels anymore.

I support the idea that even a person who might have been normal at first is transformed into a state where he is no longer normal due to prolonged inceldom. The mental effects are so severe—the isolation, negative reinforcement, etc.—that eventually it does not matter at all since you fall into insanity anyway.
Brutal

I am diagnosed Aspie. I sometimes smile without reason, i sometimes laugh randomly because of some funny shit that popped into my head, i don't have normie interests, i jestermaxxed my balls off back in the day and was way too low inhib, never followed the mainstream

I also have ADD which makes it very hard for me to focus on tasks without getting distracted

I have nothing to talk about, like ever. I am silent every time someone talks to me; I literally cannot find words or sentences or ask questions. It's like my brain comes up with nothing at all. Also, I am not interested in typical normie activities, small talk, or shit like that. To be absolutely honest, I don't even know what NT means at this point. I am not a diagnosed autist. I might be, though, or I might not be.
Me right here