Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What to expect in grad school?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
What should I expect in grad school in physics? Lots of experiments?

wrong forum, only neets and wagecucks here :feelscomfy:

Just avoid foids at all costs as they will try to leech off of you for help.

It entirely depends on the subfield you're going into, and what your interest are. A researcher in QFT will see zero experiments; a researcher in fluid dynamics may well rely entirely on experiments.
wrong forum, only neets and wagecucks here :feelscomfy:
But yeah, also this.

Things only get worse no matter what

Damn man, physics is one of the most soy / feminist / crazed out leftists infested fields in academia. I do not envy you.

Damn man, physics is one of the most soy / feminist / crazed out leftists infested fields in academia. I do not envy you.
gender physics is worse

my neet ass doesn't know shit about that stuff

i am gonna NEET so hard. omg if i never had meningitis when i was born i would be a legit 115+ iq terramogger like my dad

If anything like undergrad, expect a lot of foids. In other words, nothing good.

I bailed out of Uni before being tortured that far.

if you go to university as a male, let alone an incel male, you are probably not an incel and are at least 6/10 terramogger (in the west)

if you go to university as a male, let alone an incel male, you are probably not an incel and are at least 6/10 terramogger (in the west)
:ha..feels: why??

反觀台灣人人讀大學
If anything like undergrad, expect a lot of foids. In other words, nothing good.

I bailed out of Uni before being tortured that far.
Physics is the major with the least foids

What are you trying to achieve with grad school anyway? You a physics major?