Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What tiny dickcels don't understand about big dickcels.

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
There are some inherent differences between the races that aren't often discussed, namely that while White toilets have the biggest vaginas, Asian toilets have slightly smaller vaginas and because of that experience more birth defects if the father is White. But Black toilets have the smallest and tightest vaginas, it's because they give birth to the smallest children, despite this they still have most birthing issues because of how small they are down there.

It is no secret that while toilets crave big and thick dicks men crave small and tight vaginas. Not only do Black toilets have the smallest and tightest ones, they also have a much higher libido than toilets of other races.

So, by choosing a Black toilet men get access to not just the tightest and best sex, but a lot of it too. One Nigerian dating site intro claimed that "Many White men who join our site are surprised by the libido of our toilets, in fact many Nigerian toilets find that they don't get enough sex from their foreign husbands".

Yet... Black toilets are the least desired toilets. There's literally no amount of money in the world that would be enough to let me voluntarily ever sleep with a Black toilet. :feelswhat:

The tightness of their vaginas nor their high libidos that put non-Black men to shame will ever be of benefit to me because I simply don't desire them. Most Incels here agree that they'd never date an African toilet, these positives about them don't outweigh their bad looks.

Then why would a big dick on a Sub-5 help him? Tiny dickcels think that they're incels because of their tiny dicks, yet big dickcels aren't a rarity either. There is no such thing as a "Chad dick".

The only thing a big dick does is it will help make the attraction that's already there better, it doesn't help if there's no initial attraction. Tiny dicked Chad's still slay, they're just invited back less. It's like with prematurely ejaculating Chad's, sure she'll sleep with him once, but she won't repeat it if she didn't enjoy it.

If you can't even get into a relationship with a toilet then your tiny dick is the least of your problems and if you have a big dick then your big dick is proof that "size doesn't matter" if they don't pass the looks test.

Sure, toilets laugh at tiny dicks of Chad's, but they don't even want to see ours, no matter if it's big or small.

Anyone who calls me a "fakecel" for my dick size is as delusional as the people who think that being good in bed can make you a Chad.

By the time she sees your dick she has already selected you and she's confident in her feelings about you. Any tiny dickcels reading this, if you can get on a date with a toilet and she then laughs at your mini-dick you still mog literally every big dickcel by even going on a date.

41025.jpg

if black foids are tighter .. then HOW can they handle and take BBC????

If your dick is bigger than 7.5", then you could just advertise it on dating sites and you could find some size queens there.

Because theyre negresses and beasts of the African wild and are probably more durable

Because bbc isnt real and is created by kike propaganda. Less then 1% of blacks have a large dick.

Because bbc isnt real and is created by kike propaganda. Less then 1% of blacks have a large dick.

By that logic, 99% of the time, coal burners are disappointed, since they were expecting Mandingo

Man I wish I could read

my dick is probably bigger than most guys but it doesn't make the slightest difference, it's not like people see your dick. It doesnt do much besides a slight confidence boost I guess

That’s the most retarded shit I have ever read.

There are some inherent differences between the races that aren't often discussed, namely that while White toilets have the biggest vaginas, Asian toilets have slightly smaller vaginas and because of that experience more birth defects if the father is White. But Black toilets have the smallest and tightest vaginas, it's because they give birth to the smallest children, despite this they still have most birthing issues because of how small they are down there.

It is no secret that while toilets crave big and thick dicks men crave small and tight vaginas. Not only do Black toilets have the smallest and tightest ones, they also have a much higher libido than toilets of other races.

So, by choosing a Black toilet men get access to not just the tightest and best sex, but a lot of it too. One Nigerian dating site intro claimed that "Many White men who join our site are surprised by the libido of our toilets, in fact many Nigerian toilets find that they don't get enough sex from their foreign husbands".

Yet... Black toilets are the least desired toilets. There's literally no amount of money in the world that would be enough to let me voluntarily ever sleep with a Black toilet. :feelswhat:

The tightness of their vaginas nor their high libidos that put non-Black men to shame will ever be of benefit to me because I simply don't desire them. Most Incels here agree that they'd never date an African toilet, these positives about them don't outweigh their bad looks.

Then why would a big dick on a Sub-5 help him? Tiny dickcels think that they're incels because of their tiny dicks, yet big dickcels aren't a rarity either. There is no such thing as a "Chad dick".

The only thing a big dick does is it will help make the attraction that's already there better, it doesn't help if there's no initial attraction. Tiny dicked Chad's still slay, they're just invited back less. It's like with prematurely ejaculating Chad's, sure she'll sleep with him once, but she won't repeat it if she didn't enjoy it.

If you can't even get into a relationship with a toilet then your tiny dick is the least of your problems and if you have a big dick then your big dick is proof that "size doesn't matter" if they don't pass the looks test.

Sure, toilets laugh at tiny dicks of Chad's, but they don't even want to see ours, no matter if it's big or small.

Anyone who calls me a "fakecel" for my dick size is as delusional as the people who think that being good in bed can make you a Chad.

By the time she sees your dick she has already selected you and she's confident in her feelings about you. Any tiny dickcels reading this, if you can get on a date with a toilet and she then laughs at your mini-dick you still mog literally every big dickcel by even going on a date.

cope.on average negro men have bigger penises then caucasians and even condom companies confirm that

cope.on average negro men have bigger penises then caucasians and even condom companies confirm that
Oh yeah, (((condom companies))) confirm that. Kys you fucking brainwashed drone. Stomp your fucking face until you dont move anymore fucking retard

BBC is a MYTH

Source: 5 ft 1 blackcel
BBC doesn’t fucking matter. It doesn’t matter what the “average” dick size is. You either have a big dick or you don’t.

Arguing about which race has the bigger average dick is like arguing about which football team is better. It doesn’t matter for you because you’re not on the team.

You think Johnny Sins cares that black men have bigger dicks that white men on average? No, he’s white with a huge cock.

It’s like trying to demean some 6’2” Chang by telling him most Asian men are short. He doesn’t care because he’s tall.