Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What time do you usually get up at?

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
For me it's usually 5pm, and it has been like that for the past 2 months. Ngl my sleeping schedule is really fucked up.

Whenever I want.

7 through 10 depending on the day

I wake up at 11 or 12pm on weekends usually

7-10am depending on when my shit job yanks my leash and oinks at me to be in with little notice beforehand.

6-7 AM. Mostly because I'm atill in high school.

Usually some time between 5am-3pm

For me it's usually 5pm, and it has been like that for the past 2 months. Ngl my sleeping schedule is really fucked up.
Fucked up sleep schedule is a common incel trait. When I was in school it was totally messed up. I wage slave now so it’s more normal but still have some issues.

5:30 am
On weekend on 12 :feelstrash:

I cant my whore mum plaing to kick me and if i will go neet nobody will help me. I want to buy new games too its not possible for me :feelsrope::feelstrash::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• giphy (2).gif
    giphy (2).gif
    418.7 KB · Views: 58
I am usually awake by 5:30 am or before

Usually between 8am and 9am.

On school days, I get up 6:30 AM or 7:30 AM depends on when I start. On weekends, I get up somewhere in between 10–12 AM.

Wake up at 6 but I get up at 6:35 to let all my suicidal thoughts sink in and numb me for the day

Normally 1 - 2 pm if I’m not going to University on that day. Sometimes even at 4 pm during the holidays

My sleep schedule is erratic, so I don't wake up at a consistent time.

6:30 am when i have school. Around 11 am when i don't.

anywhere from 8-10 AM

Like 12 or half 12

Depends on how much sleep I get

Same here dude. My sleeping schedule was super fucked up over the winter, but I've started getting up at 8 AM for some reason recently and been keeping to that schedule.

7:30am - 9:30am depending on work.

6am, I don’t know why so early.

anywhere between 12:00am and 11:59pm

5am, gotta be at work by 7

Usually about 11