Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What "Theory" to you subscribe to?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date

Which "Theory" do you believe in?

• Just Be White Theory

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Just Be Tall Theory

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Just Be Rich Theory

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Just Be NT Theory

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Just Be a Normie Theory

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Just Be BBC Theory

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Just Have a Big Dick Theory

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Just Be Shredded Theory

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Just Be 8+ Theory

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Just Be Fameous Theory

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Personally I believe in just be NT theory. You see ugly, average, and good men alike having gfs, the difference is that they are socially and mentally adjusted. You can't know about this website and be NT so its over.

Last edited:
Just be 8+

Last edited:
None of them; look, attraction and social structure is more complicated than "Just be". In the end nearly all males gets cheated, it just depends on several variables.

Just be 8+. It's the only one that will guarantee that anyone will be attracted to you. As for being NT that's not an advantage as 99% of people are NT - it's that not being NT is a disadvantage. Being NT won't get you far if you're a 5'2" bald Indian.

Just be white and just be 8+

just be an NT white

life on tutorial mode

Biggest is Just Be 8+

Looks Money Status

Just Be Good Looking Theory.

JBW is one of the worst memes out there, at least here in midwest America. A large percentage of young white women coal burn.

Nice to see how diverse the opinions are here. JFL at BBCs getting BTFO

Just have it all together, attractive and NT theory.

You forgot about, just be deformed theory.

actually it doesn't matter whether you are ugly or whatever

even if you get rated 1/10, if you have sex and gf you would by default AMOG a good looking guy who never got any action. just fucking lol at all this autism. just don't be REPULSIVE in the EYES OF WOMEN.

why the fuck isn't Just Be Muslim Theory there? It's guaranteed to get you a wife.

NT and normie theory + looks

If you think girls care about height, money or fame to the point where those things can get you laid in spite of an ugly face, you are in for a rude awakening

The just be a minority theory.

You get everything handed down to you, you can never be criticized and you get prefferential treatment in almost every aspect of life

>b-but muh raycissm
Not a real problem anymore crackers will do anything for brown-points at this point.

8+ obviously.

Mainly I subscribe to "IT'S OVER" theory.

Out of all these, Just be 8+ is the most legit. Not that I think it's impossible for sub8 guys to get women (although this is largely a strawman because almost nobody unironically thinks this) but if you're 8+ in looks it's almost impossible to fail. I suppose if you're an arm flailing autist you could be incel at 8+ but 99.9 percent of the time you're guaranteed success based on that alone.

Just be famous is legit too but if you're sub4 you have to have a serious level of fame.

Other than that...the other theories all have very serious flaws. "Just be X" implies that all you need is that one advantage...and that one advantage will completely counteract any other flaws you have, no matter how numerous and serious.

For example, just be white. I think we all know that on average white guys have it better in the dating scene compared to men of other races...especially indian and arab men. But does that mean that as long as you're white you can get women even if you're 5'1 and NW7 with a horse face? Hell no.

Same goes for all the other theories. If you're sub4 + almost anything else on the list...you'll still most likely be incel.

And obviously anecdotal, but I've known plenty of white incels, black incels, NT incels, tall incels etc...but I have never once personally known an 8+ incel.

Just be 8+. It's the only one that will guarantee that anyone will be attracted to you. As for being NT that's not an advantage as 99% of people are NT - it's that not being NT is a disadvantage. Being NT won't get you far if you're a 5'2" bald Indian.
lmfao, Im incels' best friend and I laugh at "balding indian", just imagine what normies think

Just be rich, just be normie, just be 8+, and just be famous

These are to a certain extent.

Just be average looking or better theory

Where is "JUST BE DEAD" theory?

Where is just have a good personality theory.

Out of all these, Just be 8+ is the most legit. Not that I think it's impossible for sub8 guys to get women (although this is largely a strawman because almost nobody unironically thinks this) but if you're 8+ in looks it's almost impossible to fail. I suppose if you're an arm flailing autist you could be incel at 8+ but 99.9 percent of the time you're guaranteed success based on that alone.

Just be famous is legit too but if you're sub4 you have to have a serious level of fame.

Other than that...the other theories all have very serious flaws. "Just be X" implies that all you need is that one advantage...and that one advantage will completely counteract any other flaws you have, no matter how numerous and serious.

For example, just be white. I think we all know that on average white guys have it better in the dating scene compared to men of other races...especially indian and arab men. But does that mean that as long as you're white you can get women even if you're 5'1 and NW7 with a horse face? Hell no.

Same goes for all the other theories. If you're sub4 + almost anything else on the list...you'll still most likely be incel.

And obviously anecdotal, but I've known plenty of white incels, black incels, NT incels, tall incels etc...but I have never once personally known an 8+ incel.
Well Said