Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what the purpose of my life

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Be a selfish asshole just like your parents.

To stop the jews from destroying the world...

NO PRESSURE BRO!

To stop the jews from destroying the world...

NO PRESSURE BRO!
if they are destroying this shit then they are my allies

The purpose of life is to pay off our debt of sins and become righteous so we can get in to heaven.This world is a prison.When someone goes to prison they need to be good and wait until they're time is up to be freed.When we die if we are sinners will go to hell for some time until our sins have been forgiven.It is a fight of holy vs wicked

i dont know man. life is cruel. everyone mogs me , its fkin disgusting. i wish i could be chad for 1 day of my fkin life. FKIN DISGUSTING SHIT

Be a selfish asshole just like your parents.
Wait, you have a consciousness? rot then, this world is not made for those who can feel empathy

Absolutely nothing.

The purpose of life is to pay off our debt of sins and become righteous so we can get in to heaven.This world is a prison.When someone goes to prison they need to be good and wait until they're time is up to be freed.When we die if we are sinners will go to hell for some time until our sins have been forgiven.It is a fight of holy vs wicked

I don't care about anyone but myself and my family I can't love people out there, I see them as inferior beings who don't deserve to live are futile, arrogant, dumb, NPCs, liars, false, cruel

Who knows..who cares. If the purpose is not what you want anyways then it's pointless. Maybe my purpose is to be a slave but I sure as hell don't want to be. Maybe it's to suffer just like you are doing. Heck idk.

What matters to me is what I want. And the fact that I can't get it is the worst part.

be among those who lose natural selection to chads.

If you can't have kids and die, your purpose is to bring divine justice.