Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting What the people outside this website don’t see.

Why they really censor us on reddit?

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
It’s very clear.
  1. We get cut out of people lives for not reaching the social standards in time.
  2. Femcels get to cut people out there lives for people who want their attention for the wrong reasons and they refuse to communicate to men that are their looksmatch but can’t admit it.
  3. Normal people cut people off for reasons known to them.
  4. We cut people off who mock our pain ,like retarded fakecels and actively try to communicate and we get shutout and threatened.

Last edited:
if they could they would shot us in the head

The Black Pill literally shows many men that they have nothing to live for and nothing to lose. It tears your hope and dreams apart. It shows you the true nature of human scum. The logical conclusion of the Black Pill for a truecel is like the logical conclusion of hedonism for Hegesias but on steroids. Put that on top of the fact that not only does society ignore this very real problem, the governments ignore it too and actively make it worse.

99% of incels on this site, and I mean the real incels, not fakecels, are not even close to realizing the deepest, darkest level of Black Pill. If they did, society recognize that being an omega male with no way to fix it is the most torturous existence a human can experience. That's why they want to censor us, because every ugly male that's Black Pilled and powerless to fix things is a sleepercel. There are no morals, there is no god who is going to judge you, and as long as things continue the way they are, there is no healing the wound to civilization caused by this. And if that's the case, many men will see no harm in causing more wounds to society. This is genocide by definition and I'm not exaggerating, and prisoners on death row have no reason not to act out.

@Sparrow's Song Amen

49 lurkers, Hi BrazillianSigma. Couldn’t say your name on Braincels. How are you doing? Fucked any young kids lately?

Because we say the truth and the truth is painful.

Because we say the truth and the truth is painful.
This is the real reason. If we were actually wrong, nobody would give a shit.

The world doesn't want to deal with incelism.
It's either a) Let the party continue
or b) fuck off and die already
I mean even most incels don't want to deal with incelism, they'd rather be normal if they could and have someone to screw.

The Black Pill literally shows many men that they have nothing to live for and nothing to lose. It tears your hope and dreams apart. It shows you the true nature of human scum. The logical conclusion of the Black Pill for a truecel is like the logical conclusion of hedonism for Hegesias but on steroids. Put that on top of the fact that not only does society ignore this very real problem, the governments ignore it too and actively make it worse.

99% of incels on this site, and I mean the real incels, not fakecels, are not even close to realizing the deepest, darkest level of Black Pill. If they did, society recognize that being an omega male with no way to fix it is the most torturous existence a human can experience. That's why they want to censor us, because every ugly male that's Black Pilled and powerless to fix things is a sleepercel. There are no morals, there is no god who is going to judge you, and as long as things continue the way they are, there is no healing the wound to civilization caused by this. And if that's the case, many men will see no harm in causing more wounds to society. This is genocide by definition and I'm not exaggerating, and prisoners on death row have no reason not to act out.
Wonderful words.

Wonderful words.
Thanks, I'm trying to radicalize everyone here to my level of basedness so we can actually get a Forth Servile War going...

They don't want to have a discourse with us, because they know we are right.

It’s very clear.
  1. We get cut out of people lives for not reaching the social standards in time.
  2. Femcels get to cut people out there lives for people who want their attention for the wrong reasons and they refuse to communicate to men that are their looksmatch but can’t admit it.
  3. Normal people cut people off for reasons known to them.
  4. We cut people off who mock our pain ,like retarded fakecels and actively try to communicate and we get shutout and threatened.
None of those imo. They censor us because we're politically incorrect and that they are afraid of us because they know deep down what we say is true and many if not even most of the men on reddit are incels themselves who don't want to admit that their situation is hopeless.

None of those imo. They censor us because we're politically incorrect and that they are afraid of us because they know deep down what we say is true and many if not even most of the men on reddit are incels themselves who don't want to admit that their situation is hopeless.
So no one threatens to Doxx incels or ban their views? They dont wanna talk to incels because their perceived as negative jfl. I agree with all ya points but I just stated four general things just for common ground.

Stop being so negative inkwell!

Can't you see we're having fun?