Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What The"Just Be Yourself" Platitude For Incels Translates To

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Translation: "Hey loser, you think you can cheat the system and get a woman, while looking like that. And you think I am gonna help you. Yeah right. Just accept your destiny of being alone forever. You are undeserving of a woman. Know your place you genetically defective failure. Nobody gives a fuck about your situation, that's just how your life is supposed to be. "

Basically saying how dare you demand something beyond your Looks Caste

Just be yourself and work on your personality are conflicting pieces of advice from normies.

Changing your personality is garbage advice too, yeah let me rewire my brain to be less socially awkward, it’s just that easy bro. I’ve fucking read books and guides on how to talk to people and I still fucking can’t do it. This platitude is garbage.

Just be yourself and work on your personality are conflicting pieces of advice from normies.
This is a good point. Normies constantly engage in contradictions and hypocrisy when it comes to their words, making their advice meaningless.

accurate translation

This is a good point. Normies constantly engage in contradictions and hypocrisy when it comes to their words, making their advice meaningless.
Yeah

“Go to the gym!” “Ah, this guy looks like he’s overcompensating”

“Have you tried being nice to women?” “Being nice doesn’t entitle you to a healthy loving relationship”

”Just be more confident!” “Why are you approaching me? Fucking creep. To live life as a women is to live life on the defense.”

What does being yourself even mean? If you improve yourself out of social pressure you are not being yourself, you are being how society wants you to be.

If I just stay quiet and not improve myself at all how am I supposed to go out of the shithole I'm in? Does being yourself also mean going low inhib and start saying stuff you want? Jfl at normies advice its just too ambiguous to follow even as a bluepiller.

Last edited:
What does being yourself even mean? If you improve yourself out of social pressure you are not being yourself, you are being how society wants you to be.

If I just stay quiet and not improve myself at all how am I supposed to go out of the shithole I'm in? Does being yourself also mean going low inhib and start saying stuff you want? Jfl at normies advice its just too ambiguous to follow even as a bluepiller.
It's a feel good statement, that's not meant to be taken seriously. It's not to be followed . Think of how people feel pressured to be as fake as possible in all social interactions, telling them to be themselves makes them relax.

Yeah

“Go to the gym!” “Ah, this guy looks like he’s overcompensating”

“Have you tried being nice to women?” “Being nice doesn’t entitle you to a healthy loving relationship”

”Just be more confident!” “Why are you approaching me? Fucking creep. To live life as a women is to live life on the defense.”
It's an endless laundry list of things, and one moment they say one or some of those things on it are sufficient to guarantee a gf, then the next moment they say they're necessary but offer no guarantee. smh

Translation: "Hey loser, you think you can cheat the system and get a woman, while looking like that. And you think I am gonna help you. Yeah right. Just accept your destiny of being alone forever. You are undeserving of a woman. Know your place you genetically defective failure. Nobody gives a fuck about your situation, that's just how your life is supposed to be. "
Pretty much why I gave up, it never began

I think normies require self-delusion, one of the reasons blackpilling them is so fucking hard.

I hate this line. Just be yourself, sweaty.

Ted Bundy was just being himself

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back