Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the incel community is

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
There's been some debate as to what the incel community is, whether it's just a collection of virgins on the internet or a support group for virgins on the internet.

My conclusion, it's a brotherhood of virgins on the internet.

If our community was merely just a collection of virgins on the internet, it wouldn't be so interconnected with itself, as in it wouldn't have a history entirely dependent on a few important figures in the community. It's also not a support group, a support group would qualify as a group that's meant to help each other when this community only really possesses some aspects of a support group but not a complete focus towards that purpose.

Our community is defined by a history, and a connection of fellow men, thus granting it the title of a brotherhood.

Merriam Webster defines brotherhood in multiple ways.

I believe we are best defined by the 2nd, we are a fellowship.

And I'm glad to call all of you my brothers pewpew.
C5be611de061822e01b1118f3390f1be

you are my imouto and im gonna coom

I come here because I have nothing to do

My fellow brothers in arms.

You keep saying "pewpew" but are you good with weapons?
Indeed my militaristic friend, I always carry an FN Five-seveN on my person to gun down attackers and I carry an AR15 with a stock, extended magazine, and a cope in my gun locker.

Though those are ONLY for self-defense purposes pewpew.

autistic male celibate online chatroom

I see, thanks for the clarification. I thought we were a group of misogynistic virgins this whole time xDddd

i want masturbate to ur avi :feelshmm: :feelsautistic: :feelshehe:

iTs an oRgaNizED tERrorist GRoop foCussed on teh deStrucTion of "chads" and "stacies"
-IT and government funded """"""academics""""""

iTs an oRgaNizED tERrorist GRoop foCussed on teh deStrucTion of "chads" and "stacies"
Indeed, we are a humourless organization of super mega evil terrorists that commit heinous crimes upon all of humanity. FEAR the incels who go through phone books and sign up females to spam sites pewpew.

white male supremacist alt right mosogynist inkwells terrrostt organiaton even though it's filled with heaps of curries and ricecels, and maybe 'incel' related violent crimes compose maybe less than 1% of all violent crimes in the world.

white male supremacist alt right mosogynist inkwells terrrostt organiaton even though it's filled with heaps of curries and ricecels, and maybe 'incel' related violent crimes compose maybe less than 1% of all violent crimes in the world.
also every low value male that commits an act of violence is part of this inkwell group. every low value male therefore must be monitored and surveilled via their webcam by the corresponding three letter agencies

also every low value male that commits an act of violence is part of this inkwell group
I remeber seeing a post on IT of some girl calling her ex an incel jfl, an incel is involuntarily celibate which is 30% of the population.

This is what comes to my mind when people say all incels are white supremacists
744a48641d690ac5d2fa611a6254b0cb

pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

We're an accumulated mass of genetic dead ends. "incel" isn't a community. its a looks level imo

Lol, does this actually happen? Kek :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Indeed, it was even featured on IT when an incel said they went through a phonebook and signed up anyone with a female sounding name to spam so that they would frequently get spam calls.

IT, of course, cried like a little pussy and started trying to act all smug about the fact that the incel used a landline pewpew.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

One day, i shall be the boss of this brotherhood and put it under the banner of "normie eater" or "solid cels" :feelsLSD:

We're an accumulated mass of genetic dead ends. "incel" isn't a community. its a looks level imo
What's a community apart from a collective of people who shares enough things in common to base an identity around that.

We always were bh but not so much for soyciety