Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The indoctrination tactics of extremist groups, and the mentality it cultivates

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
So, just wanted to do a psychology thread (even though I have no knowledge regarding psychology) regarding extremist and cult-like indoctrination tactics used by certain extremist groups.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

Kawaii ugu

1. Focus your ideology around one plain and simple concept that already elicits a somewhat negative response from common people.

This is pretty important, as it solidifies the foundation for your expectant cult by finding common ground with the common person. This is basically the "firm handshake" of the indoctrination process pewpew.

2. Villainize that concept to an unreasonable degree, basing all of your hatred and attention towards it.

I would qualify this as the most important step in the process, as this keeps the userbase dedicated and on point regarding the topic at hand so they can stay "informed" with all the other members of said prospective group. Make sure you feed repetitive false and stereotypical information though, as otherwise, they might begin to think for themselves pewpew.

3. Convince them that they'd be the villain for sympathizing with the subject.

This is pretty simple, just say that by humanizing any factor of the opposing side you're being unreasonable and stupid. Make sure to put them back in line so that they cannot leave the mindset that you've molded out of them.

Now, what is this evil extremist group I'm trying to imply here?

You guessed it UwU, it's fucking IncelTears
Let's review
1: Inceltears absolutely obsesses themselves with incels, their entire appeal to the public IS that they hate us, and that drives their userbase to the hook.
2: Just look at IncelTear's portrayal of us, brutal unsympathetic monsters who unreasonably hate everyone and lash out at the world. They never include wholesome content of us, that's because they are hellbent on demonizing us into non-humans.
3: Do you want to know how IT keeps their member's in line? If they say so much as one thing about how incels are actually okay in some aspect, they immediately get downvoted to hell and banned. They also got our entire Reddit banned along with it.

Yep, IT is a fucking cult
Tumblr pozbnhrW2P1th206io2 500

You know I love you guys pewpew (no homo pewpew)

Interesting. Cute girls

Based and high iq

I'm calling that there will be an IT compound built this year tbhngl

tumblr_pozbnhrw2p1th206io2_500-gif.207777

what is name of waifu?

tumblr_pozbnhrw2p1th206io2_500-gif.207777

what is name of waifu?
Noa Himesaka.

In the show she keeps trying to lookmaxx but always gets brutally mogged by Hana-Chan. This leads to her becoming self-conscious about her looks and very insecure, because despite her best efforts she will never be able to surpass the natural cuteness of Hana-Chan.

But in spite of this, she's very happy-go-lucky, positive, and supportive of her friends despite the fact that they mog her.

That's about everything I have to say pewpew.

Noa Himesaka.

In the show she keeps trying to lookmaxx but always gets brutally mogged by Hana-Chan. This leads to her becoming self-conscious about her looks and very insecure, because despite her best efforts she will never be able to surpass the natural cuteness of Hana-Chan.

But in spite of this, she's very happy-go-lucky, positive, and supportive of her friends despite the fact that they mog her.

That's about everything I have to say pewpew.
The blonde mogs the brunette what are you talking about?

the bluepill is a cult

Don't blame me m8, that's just her lore background.

Also, that isn't Hana-chan, Hana has black hair pewpew.
oh word. I still think the blonde is adorable ngl

I know you be postmaxxing to beat Cuyen, but if you could watch this short clip you'd get a decent amount of insight pewpew.

I get it but they didn't show Hana-Chan tbh

she's cute too but i don't know if she mogs the blondie tbh
It's Japan, it's more of a cultural thing because of the fact that they typically prefer their own females more so than westerners (they believe all westerners are blonde), so I believe to them it would really be no contest but to us, it's more of a debate pewpew.

this goes both ways kinda, depends whoever is on the right side

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW