Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What the ideal weight for a man? Over 220lbs?

I

Iwantagf

Banned
-
Just wondering whats the ideal weight for average height dude 5'10-6'2, Is it 200lbs?, over 220lbs? or 250lbs+???

How's it working out for you?
giphy.gif

Chad doesn't have to be big in weight, just mesomorphic. A 6'3" male model with broad clavicles & a v-taper >>> A truecel 220+lbs gymcel

6'2'' 175lbs at 10%

How's it working out for you?
glad you asked im 6ft4 245 pounds high muscle medium fat about 18-19% bf visible abs (4 pack) and it has been great, Strong af, look like a beast in clothes, people respecting me and greeting me randomly at the gym, jfl at incels here who are low body fat especially as a natty, im not telling you to become a fat fuck 15-20% is ideal for natural and dont fall for the steriod meme

6'6 225 lbs is 25 BMI.

No one is going to be lean and surpass that without steroids.

glad you asked im 6ft4 245 pounds high muscle medium fat about 18-19% bf visible abs (4 pack) and it has been great, Strong af, look like a beast in clothes, people respecting me and greeting me randomly at the gym, jfl at incels here who are low body fat especially as a natty, im not telling you to become a fat fuck 15-20% is ideal for natural and dont fall for the steriod meme

You can't even bench 3 plates for reps, lmao. You're no where near 18%. If you were you'd be benching 400 lbs with ease.

The weight of an atom...

6'6 225 lbs is 25 BMI.

BMI is useless for lifters, even natty lifters. My bro lifts, natty, has a six pack and ripped arms but he's obese according to BMI.

400lbs tbh. Gotta run that Jabba the Hutt game.

there is no ideal weight lmao

just look good, seriously.

broad shoulder, v-taper and everything else has to be balanced, not too skinny, not too fat.

some guys never touch a weight in their life and look better than gymcels

6'6 225 lbs is 25 BMI.

You can't even bench 3 plates for reps, lmao. You're no where near 18%. If you were you'd be benching 400 lbs with ease.

I'm tryin to get to 3 plates. I'm at 275 rn

900lb

just run jabba the hut game and score a submissive virgin teen descended of royalty

Jfl if you're not heavier then defensive lineman in 2018.

there is no ideal weight lmao

just look good, seriously.

broad shoulder, v-taper and everything else has to be balanced, not too skinny, not too fat.

some guys never touch a weight in their life and look better than gymcels
preach bro