Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the hell is wrong with the females of the human species?

• Thread starter Of Manlets and Men
  • Start date
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
I've had cats as pets, both male and female. Although of course cats are not logical creatures, female cats aren't any more illogical than male cats. The same goes for every other species of animal - except humans. Just being female doesn't seem to be an issue when it comes to animals and their behavior - but with people...why is it that human females have to be so much more illogical, emotional, hysterical, shallow, and lacking in good decision-making skills compared to human males? How and why did this even come about? I mean, what's the evolutionary advantage in having half the human species behave that way?

For a start? They're not men.

There are old (and most likely archived) writings in both redpill and MGTOW subreddits, talks about testosterone. They both dub it as "The Nectar of Gods", because it forces you to unlock and use your brain to its maximum potential. That can be explained with the increased muscle mass, to feed the muscles you need a more powerful heart. Increasing the power of heart increases the blood flow, thus more nutrients for the brain. This increased nutrition allows the brain to think about more things, other than instinctual decisions and reasoning.

Another approach would be evolution. Around the separation of humans and monkeys, there was a small change in females; they became smaller and less powerful. Because of this change they were saved from fighting for their own survival and depended on males. Obviously they won the genetic war and kept going in this direction. If a strategy works in nature, it stays that way. Thus females basically stopped evolving, and lost the chance to become better.

Obviously I don;'t know enough about both human biology and evolution of humans to tell the complete truth, but these two could be great snippets in a much greater writing I think.

Because traditionally before the advent of agriculture, the men could just smack their women if they misbehaved and keep them in their place raising children with the other females. However, in our modern post industrial society, we suffer from over productivity and decadence and traditional social norms have broken down. Women can now be over emotional and scream at men without fear of being smacked.

Actual non meme answer is that sexual dimorphism in humans has evolutionarily selected males to be smarter if they want to breed. Foids were selected for compliance and social intelligence. Females delegate their thinking to the group. Males have to think for themselves in order to find more resources.