Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What THE HELL is going on between @Uggo Mongo and @Based_meme?????

I proved without a doubt im Palestinian. I have the passport, I speak the language obviously like a native, the mods will tell you the country I live in actually doesn't allow jews. You people were exposed as liars and you are literally nothing but his lapdog

Obviously not. He just repeats whatever uggo mongo says cuz they're in a bdsm relationship and @Uggo Mongo is his daddy
Woah

Once again i proved yoh lied 3 times this thread. Another win for me, making it 290-0

Lapdog goes woof for his master :lul:
So pathetic and weird you people
Hk

You've not seen my unibrow and belal muhammad nose and hair literally everywhere
belal-muhammad-ufc-fight-night-131-post-fight.jpg

bW1hZC5wbmc

Too small
NzJhOTdiMy5qcGc
nose-long.gif

Btw hair everywhere, do you shave your arms? Fag trait

belal-muhammad-ufc-fight-night-131-post-fight.jpg

bW1hZC5wbmc

Too small
NzJhOTdiMy5qcGc
nose-long.gif

Btw hair everywhere, do you shave your arms? Fag trait
Ayy belal muhammad. My dog. Again, he has a long nose. I got a big one. You're literally too retarded to make a point as if we have the same nose. And yes I got hair everywhere except my chest its less. Do I look like a faggy white jew like you

Ayy belal muhammad. My dog. Again, he has a long nose. I got a big one. You're literally too retarded to make a point as if we have the same nose. And yes I got hair everywhere except my chest its less. Do I look like a faggy white jew like you
that's what I just said, he has a hook nose and you have a big hook nose
nose-long.gif

So you shave your arms? faaaaaaag

that's what I just said, he has a hook nose and you have a big hook nose
nose-long.gif

So you shave your arms? faaaaaaag
Shave my arms? Wtf are you talking about? My arms are very hairy. And my nose is round and big you utter subhuman retard jesus christ its like you dont listen and just lie

Shave my arms? Wtf are you talking about? My arms are very hairy. And my nose is round and big you utter subhuman retard jesus christ its like you dont listen and just lie
t.
3a