Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What THE HELL is going on between @Uggo Mongo and @Based_meme?????

And yeah I love beating white people when I see them in this country. Literally would go to a park that's frequented by foreigners and smack a white man walking there. He doesn't belong.
BASED

not only for that I would beat them up for pleasing whores, whores shall not be pleased with quality sperm

u think im a weak pussy for cutting myself and calling attention to it like an attention starved teenaged girl? how dare u, im going to write a livejournal blog post and post it in a new thread, ill write a poem about cutting my dick off ha thatll show u! thanks for the $0.17 by the way every cent helps to buy more candy to lure kids with

I know you didnt cut yourself, simply sleep next to a knife. But im a liar. Thats also part of my culture. We whites are pedophiles, tranniez, fags, low t, and cucks. So dont be a bigot about it

I have cuts all over my hands and arms. Sometimes I cut my shoulders and thighs just to feel some threat. I don't have the guts, so i have the cuts
^ real quote that links back to it
Pss

You're lying then or you're lying now? :feelswhere:

BannedIncel said:
I don't have the guts, so i have the cuts
^ real quote from an emo bitch :lul:

You seem to think im embarrassed by it when I wrote it. Again, youre a tranny homo
You don't have honor, why would I expect you to have shame?

You don't have honor not guts, so you got the cuts

Not like the original wypipo is much better than the 'wypipo is bad because they are bad' guy.. both are kinda... yeah

You do not have the mental or soul capabilities to understand honor, jite
Using a join date is a redundant & retarded argument- only proves you have nothing to stand on.

Jews are actually closer to Arabs- both being Semitic people.
Whites literally look the same and act the same as jews. You were literally crying to mods like the dirty white jew you are

You do not have the mental or soul capabilities to understand honor, jite
Ironic coming from you of all people :feelsjuice:.
Whites literally look the same and act the same as jews. You were literally crying to mods like the dirty white jew you are
Whites and Jews do not look alike at all or act the same:feelshaha:. Look at most Jews in Israel, they look closer to Arabs than anything. And also, I was not "crying" to mods, I merely stated it would be a good thing if they shut your dumbass race-baiting self up.

I know they can. I have never and would never make a ban appeal like a dog as ftl. If im lying ill delete my acc. If you're lying then this will forever mark you as a lying white jew bitch
No honor. No guts. Forget the cuts, drink bleach.

Ironic coming from you of all people :feelsjuice:.

Whites and Jews do not look alike at all or act the same:feelshaha:. Look at most Jews in Israel, they look closer to Arabs than anything. And also, I was not "crying" to mods, I merely stated it would be a good thing if they shut your dumbass race-baiting self up.
Scarlet johnason, dave franco, jack black. They literally look exactly the same. Nice trick white
No honor. No guts. Forget the cuts, drink bleach.
I wish bro.

How’s the weather in tel aviv?

Last edited:
JIDF probably gives you VPS vouchers
More lies from a jite. The country I live in has 0% jewish population. Your country funds jews and works with them

More lies from a jite. The country I live in has 0% jewish population. Your country funds jews and works with them
Jidfsays

I've already seen this episode. Get some new material. Also, refer to sig.

If no one wants those groceries ill take a 6 pack of premium staropramen beer and a stolichnaya vodka and some chicken tendies for my neetcave, Burger materials and some cola zero

View attachment 733890

I've already seen this episode. Get some new material. Also, refer to sig.
The country I live in has 0% jewish population. Your country funds jews and works with them.

This is an undeiable fact
If no one wants those groceries ill take a 6 pack of premium staropramen beer and a stolichnaya vodka and some chicken tendies for my neetcave, Burger materials and some cola zero
I think they're in a bdsm relationship

Does he have a BF? What the fuqwa
tl;dr, @bannedincel was exposed by @Uggo Mongo as an Israeli JIDF shill larping as a Palestinian between multiple accounts on this site.

This thread is just him seething.

tl;dr, @bannedincel was exposed by @Uggo Mongo as an Israeli JIDF shill larping as a Palestinian between multiple accounts on this site.

HES A JEW?

I proved without a doubt im Palestinian. I have the passport, I speak the language obviously like a native, the mods will tell you the country I live in actually doesn't allow jews. You people were exposed as liars and you are literally nothing but his lapdog
HES A JEW?
Obviously not. He just repeats whatever uggo mongo says cuz they're in a bdsm relationship and @Uggo Mongo is his daddy

I proved without a doubt im Palestinian. I have the passport, I speak the language obviously like a native, the mods will tell you the country I live in actually doesn't allow jews. You people were exposed as liars and you are literally nothing but his lapdog

Obviously not. He just repeats whatever uggo mongo says cuz they're in a bdsm relationship and @Uggo Mongo is his daddy

You're on the US Naval base, JIDF division. Either that or you have a VPS voucher from your JIDF employers.

Also stealing my lines again :feelskek:

You're on the US Naval base, JIDF division. Either that or you have a VPS voucher from your JIDF employers.

Also stealing my lines again :feelskek:
Now im in the navy, huh? Even got a Palestinian passport and learned the language here.

Goddamn you are genuinely shameless. I swear you'd tell me the sky is green and feel no shame in your lies.

Now im in the navy, huh? Even got a Palestinian passport and learned the language here.

Goddamn you are genuinely shameless. I swear you'd tell me the sky is green and feel no shame in your lies.
VPS only costs about 10 bucks a month. But maybe JIDF sent you in person with a novelty passport you got off of ebay. The ways of you Jews are mysterious. Speaking of shameless, refer to sig.

Post your hairy brown arm to prove that you are a real palistinian

VPS only costs about 10 bucks a month. But maybe JIDF sent you in person with a novelty passport you got off of ebay. The ways of you Jews are mysterious. Speaking of shameless, refer to sig.
Do you mean vpn? Those are free, and the website can detect them. Stop lying and admit you've been proven a liar.

Also on phone, cant check your shitty embarrassing signature, but im honored your entire account is dedicated to being owned by me

Do you mean vpn? Those are free, and the website can detect them. Stop lying and admit you've been proven a liar.

Also on phone, cant check your shitty embarrassing signature, but im honored your entire account is dedicated to being owned by me
I mean Virtual Private Server, don't play ignorant jew boy :feelswhat:

Post your hairy brown arm to prove that you are a real palistinian
he's a ginger with skin the color of milk, he's very proud of his big hooked nose too
P3Jhdz0x

I mean Virtual Private Server, don't play ignorant jew boy :feelswhat:
You seem to know all about the people you're funding, jite boy.
he's a ginger with skin the color of milk, he's very proud of his big hooked nose too
P3Jhdz0x
My nose is not hooked you lying retard. Its wide and swollen. Repulsive jewish white tfu on you and the family that raised you

You seem to know all about the people you're funding, jite boy.

My nose is not hooked you lying retard. Its wide and swollen. Repulsive jewish white tfu on you and the family that raised you
nose-long.gif

War…

War never changes

More on the history channel :feelsaww: