Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What THE HELL is going on between @Uggo Mongo and @Based_meme?????

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
What the hell!??
652e84845e108243b6ccec4b041a07a1aa0d1ccb9b837e439e99c1f4bd232a16-1.jpg

The fact that somebody took time to produce this, kek :lul:

Some Take The LARP On A Whole New Level @bannedincel LARPED About "Beating" Whites While Being A Pathetic Pussy Who Cuts Himself Like A Bitch ( I Have The Screenshoots Of His Thread )

Some Take The LARP On A Whole New Level @bannedincel LARPED About "Beating" Whites While Being A Pathetic Pussy Who Cuts Himself Like A Bitch ( I Have The Screenshoots Of His Thread )
Why would you need the screenshots, the thread is still there. I sleep next to a knife. Cry about it fag.

And yeah I love beating white people when I see them in this country. Literally would go to a park that's frequented by foreigners and smack a white man walking there. He doesn't belong.
I took a screenshot and changed the names took 2 minutes retard

@based_meme @Uggo Mongo

Why would you need the screenshots, the thread is still there. I sleep next to a knife. Cry about it fag.

And yeah I love beating white people when I see them in this country. Literally would go to a park that's frequented by foreigners and smack a white man walking there. He doesn't belong.

I took a screenshot and changed the names took 2 minutes retard

Why Don't You Cut That Bitchy Tongue Of Yours You Worthless Little Shit ?

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler

@based_meme @Uggo Mongo
They're busy Having sex. They'll come when they're ready.
Why Don't You Cut That Bitchy Tongue Of Yours You Worthless Little Shit ?

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler
Lmao the retarded 2023 cel called his autist squad. So weird you people.

Lmao the retarded 2023 cel called his autist squad. So weird you people.
Cut Yourself Deeper Next Time , Maybe You'll Shut That Cocksucker Mouth Of Yours

@Khanivore Look Corvus!! --This is what top tier incel discussion is all about..

Ah yes the kike in that image is so white
The kike in that image is a cartoon. Look at scarlett johanson, jessica alba, jack black. Jews and whites look exactly the same. And they have the same goals (degeneracy). They're the same

The kike in that image is a cartoon. Look at scarlett johanson, jessica alba, jack black. Jews and whites look exactly the same. And they have the same goals (degeneracy). They're the same
OCZwaWQ9QXBp
SCZwaWQ9QXBp

If REEEEEEE was a thread.

If they are white my skin is clear
He said these two (left Palestinian right Algerian) are "White" too
Ali
Z

The delusional kike is far removed from reality :feelskek:

Yeah, @kretschmer tried something similar and got a temp ban for it. This must be the OP's last resort - his nuclear option. He's got no other cards to play for how badly he's been whipped here in the past several days.

Realconvo

I found this leaked convo, it's 100% legitimate. TRUST ME (yiddish for fuck you)

He said these two (left Palestinian right Algerian) are "White" too
View attachment 731487View attachment 731485
The delusional kike is far removed from reality :feelskek:
I didnt say they were white. I said the could pass for white. Im palestine you gay fag
View attachment 731500

I found this leaked convo, it's 100% legitimate. TRUST ME (yiddish for fuck you)
You just said Im not good at photoshop and this is how you butcher it? Uttter tard.
Yeah, @kretschmer tried something similar and got a temp ban for it. This must be the OP's last resort - his nuclear option. He's got no other cards to play for how badly he's been whipped here in the past several days.
Bro, I've embarrassed you to the point that the whole forum sees you as a joke. You're just hiding in uggos shade rn. Lap dog

Inspect element would've been easier

I love cutting myself, i cut my own dick off with the knife i keep by my bed which i cut myself without even sanitizing it, if jotogo wont give me the gay bug ill die to any bug i can

my people the jews push transgenderism since weimar germany now i say its gentiles and the jidf pays me $0.11 every time i do heehehehehehe *mischievous kike laffs*

We didnu nuffin, its the jews who made all white people and all white countries gay, faggy, and soy. We waz good boys we dindu nuffin. Plz believe my tricks plz

once again i defend jews plssss dont look at uggo mongos sig proving i am a kike pls dont do that, pls dont search my basement ignore the free candy on the side of my white van, also pls tell jotogo to stop ignoring me i want him to sodomize me like i do to the ki---- uh no ones in my basement dont look there pls

White sex tourists deserve things I can't legally say on the internet

I put both on my ignore list for low IQ behaviour so I never noticed this
Disagreeing with Marxist-Rodgerism = low IQ,
t. Marxist-Rodgerist.

@Khanivore Look Corvus!! --This is what top tier incel discussion is all about..
Top tier incel discussion: useless fighting over nothing, i get it

Stop being a bigot against my culture or I will report you to the mods. Cutting childrens genitals and doing strip shows for them and turning them gay is just a cultural difference and you're being ravist for not accepting it

Disagreeing with Marxist-Rodgerism = low IQ,
t. Marxist-Rodgerist.
What the fuck is Marxist rodgerism, lap dog?
Also responding to someone wjo cant see? Truly low iq

What the fuck is Marxist rodgerism, lap dog?
Also responding to someone wjo cant see? Truly low iq