Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over What the hell do i do with my life?

blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Recruit
★★★★
I left highschool (the equivalent of my country) 5 years ago, i dont have job nor i cant (or want in most of the cases). Im a good for nothing miger, all i do is sleep and doze like a lazy coon. Im not smart, not good at anything. So wtf do i do, wait till my parents die, be hobo and jump off a bridge? (in minecraft)

Drink water n take shower
Learn a skill maybe

Become an agent for the JIDF

You should probably send me all the money you have

I'm in desperate need of funds

Have you tried getting a haircut?

You can get a job if you look hard enough but the pay will be shit and you'll want to rope even more.
It's nice having money though.

You can get a job if you look hard enough but the pay will be shit and you'll want to rope even more.
It's nice having money though.
nah i dont want to get mogged and bullied so fuck that shit ill jump

If I were you I would take some course as a welder, bricklayer.

Forget going to university, the only ones who get a job are the rich or people with contacts.

In low-ranking jobs you also need contacts but there are more possibilities.

and getting a driving license is very important.

So wtf do i do
There are not many ways for incels like you and me, but real options are:

1. Get into IT. Programmer or network admistrator for example. Its hard. It will take literally thousands of hours. But you dont need diplomo or anything, just work and stydying you do yourself.

2. If you dont like IT just learn foreign language. I have no fucking idea about America but in most Europe countries if you know english+1 foreign language you can easly land a job for at very least 160%-180% of minimum wage. Thats something. And once again - you dont need degree, just your work counts.

3. If nothing above, how about Accounting? In most countries you dont need degree to be an Accountant, just an course or goverment exam is enough.

So yep, theres no much, but its something.

Work hard and earn a visa to a Western country. Insolvency and destitution in the West is like being wealthy in the third world.

I left highschool (the equivalent of my country) 5 years ago, i dont have job nor i cant (or want in most of the cases). Im a good for nothing miger, all i do is sleep and doze like a lazy coon. Im not smart, not good at anything. So wtf do i do, wait till my parents die, be hobo and jump off a bridge? (in minecraft)
you should do drugs and jack off all day

nothing above, how about Accounting? In most countries you dont need degre
There are not many ways for incels like you and me, but real options are:

1. Get into IT. Programmer or network admistrator for example. Its hard. It will take literally thousands of hours. But you dont need diplomo or anything, just work and stydying you do yourself.

2. If you dont like IT just learn foreign language. I have no fucking idea about America but in most Europe countries if you know english+1 foreign language you can easly land a job for at very least 160%-180% of minimum wage. Thats something. And once again - you dont need degree, just your work counts.

3. If nothing above, how about Accounting? In most countries you dont need degree to be an Accountant, just an course or goverment exam is enough.

So yep, theres no much, but its something.
Boring painful ant too hard no thanks

wish I had people to leech from

I must work because nobody will help me

alone from the start its brutal

Ropemaxx