Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What the hell am I and where do I stand in the SMP?

darthnihilus

darthnihilus

Lord of Hunger
Alright, so, regardless of looks I'm wondering what level I (approximately) stand in in the sexual marketplace in terms of ethnicity and what the hell you guys think I am. I'm 75% white and 25% (non-brown) arab, both my parents are born-and-raised americans from NC, my biological mother was a blonde of germanic decent (3rd or 4th gen), and my dad's half french-irish (5th gen) and half palestinian-egyptian (1st gen) and no he's not mudslim even though his name is fucking mohammed (wanna know who gave him that name? his white christian ginger mom of all people), but thanks to the shit hand I've been dealt by life they flew out overseas and had me born abroad in a fucking shithole in africa of all places. Anyways I'm flying back over soon and moving in with a family member and changing my shitty ethnic name to my nickname + the name my dad said he'd name me if he could name me again as my middle name + my paternal grandmother's last name as my last name and I was wondering where someone with my kind of background would stand, I don't feel like I fit anywhere, at least if someone's half-and-half they can be divided between both sides but i'm not even that, i'm fucking like...3 quarters 1 quarter. Do I call myself white? Do I call myself arab? Do I call myself mixed? Aren't you supposed to be 50-50 if you're mixed? If so does it count if a black man calls himself white because he's 25% european lol? Am I around the level of whites or arabs in the SMP? Somewhere in the middle?

Seriously guys this is the problem with mixing and expatriatism you end up with a bunch of lost people with identity issues. I need to take a fucking genealogical DNA test.

What are you on about? This is just a waffle about your race. You're probably fine if you're 75% white and a bit tanned. It's pretty gay your mother gave you that shit last name and moved to Africa but i don't think you're race is the entirety of your SMV. Your face, height, body in general/frame, dicksize, mental state and other factors also come into play.

Face > height > anything else.

Ethnicity is a meme, nobody gives a shit.

I agree with the first part. Ethnicity does play a role but can easily be fixed with skin lightening surgery

What are you on about? This is just a waffle about your race. You're probably fine if you're 75% white and a bit tanned. It's pretty gay your mother gave you that shit last name and moved to Africa but i don't think you're race is the entirety of your SMV. Your face, height, body in general/frame, dicksize, mental state and other factors also come into play.
Lol no, it's a question plus a waffle about my race ;). I'm not tan but I'm not pale, just normal I guess, I have actually been told I need to get some "color" in the sun before from a few people however. Both of them moved to africa. And yeah ik I'm just talking about ethnic SMV, where I'd stand solely based on ethnic background

Perhaps. I can imagine a girl going "ewww he's indiaaannn?" in reaction to a 3/10 manlet currycel but also "mmmm he's indian?" in reaction to a 6ft4 square jawed 8/10 amateur male model curry

I agree with the first part. Ethnicity does play a role but can easily be fixed with skin lightening surgery
This is true. Michael Jackson literally fucking changed races lmao. Ah well, I suppose I can thank the cosmos I'm not brown or tan

Ethnicity doesn't matter if you have a good face and height, it's just that many ethnics are ugly manlets. A handsome, tall arab would have higher SMV than a short ugly white guy.

Pick one ngl
rohit.jpg

pic related
Ethnicity doesn't matter if you have a good face and height, it's just that many ethnics are ugly manlets. A handsome, tall arab would have higher SMV than a short ugly white guy.
>A handsome, tall arab would have higher SMV than a short ugly white guy.
Any sources on this claim? Also am I considered white or arab? My face has been rated a 4/10 but I'm 6ft1.25, 6ft2 with dress shoes, would I be rated higher than a 5/10 or 6/10 shorter 100% white male?

Im 1% curry.

It never began for us..

rohit.jpg

pic related

>A handsome, tall arab would have higher SMV than a short ugly white guy.
Any sources on this claim? Also am I considered white or arab? My face has been rated a 4/10 but I'm 6ft1.25, 6ft2 with dress shoes, would I be rated higher than a 5/10 or 6/10 shorter 100% white male?
I live in Europe and I see attractive white women with good looking arabs all the time, while ugly whites are alone. It's the same everywhere: A good looking face and height=high SMV. Generally speaking at least, of course some women will marry ugly manlets for money but they won't truly be happy with them or have a sex life. Based on what you said in the OP I'd say you are mostly white. With your good height you gain SMV/respect/ so you are probably better off than a short white guy, depending on how ugly he is.

I live in Europe and I see attractive white women with good looking arabs all the time, while ugly whites are alone. It's the same everywhere: A good looking face and height=high SMV. Generally speaking at least, of course some women will marry ugly manlets for money but they won't truly be happy with them or have a sex life. Based on what you said in the OP I'd say you are mostly white. With your good height you gain SMV/respect/ so you are probably better off than a short white guy, depending on how ugly he is.
hmmm