Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the future has in store

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
★★★★★
Its a given that Biden will win.

So what now? Karl Marx predicted that the proletariat would rise up against the ruling class of the world through the acceleration of capitalism. He was wrong. Capitalism can accelerate to infinity because it provides us with good shit. We too make this same prediction, that low status men would wake up and take the blackpill. This is cope. People will bend reality to the point that low status men will become soys. How can they rise up? In the future children be psychologically programmed to become like those reddit faggots. Hell its even happening now in some cases.

The days of “feminists get wrecked by facts and logic” is over. Trump claimed he would save us, yet he faulted on his promises. 2020 is a turning point and the world as a whole will be faced with crippling hypergamy. It is up to us to keep the truth alive. Even right wingers can support hypergamy.

If Biden does plunge America into clown world like Sweden and Canada, at least it will be a ride.

Think Obama's Third Term.
So more journalists that actual report and speak truth to power being silenced or mysteriously dissappeared like Michael Hastings,

more focus on domestic extremists and lone wolf actors so more focus on "incel threat",

more propaganda about how incels are corrupting young males instead of making them useful to society,

more pro female legislation passed,
more pro welfare/pro childcare legislation passed,
more "undocumented" immigration,
more proxy wars in the Middle East.

And that's the most apparent I can think of right now.

So more journalists that actual report and speak truth to power being silenced or mysteriously dissappeared like Michael Hastings,

more focus on domestic extremists and lone wolf actors so more focus on "incel threat",

more propaganda about how incels are corrupting young males instead of making them useful to society,

I believe incels as a hot topic has passed, even if they try to frame us as the alt right terrorists people would not care. Our image to the world is broken beyond belief and that desensitizes everyone. It would just be like “oh another one”.

I believe incels as a hot topic has passed, even if they try to frame us as the alt right terrorists people would not care. Our image to the world is broken beyond belief and that desensitizes everyone. It would just be like “oh another one”.
I don't think so tbh

incels fit the perfect scapegoat for the lone wolf domestic extremist narrative and they don't want to let a good narrative go to waste.

Remember as @Caesercel said all the SJW and cancel culture and going after working class males to keep eyes off people in power really picked up during the Obama administration.

@Joe Biden thoughts?

lifefuel for @Joe Biden

societal collapse

We will probably see the beginning of hate speech laws after soys take over the senate in 2024. After those laws get passed men wont be able to criticize hypergamy because that will "break the peace".

We will probably see the beginning of hate speech laws after soys take over the senate in 2024. After those laws get passed men wont be able to criticize hypergamy because that will "break the peace".
Even if you don't vote others will and make the decision for you.

All those people that said voting is pointless? Droves of them still came out to vote for Trump in 2016.
The idea that voting does nothing could in itself be a demoralization tactic to keep people hopeless and just let other people's votes do more of the talking.
Now that I've seen the overlap between the people most desperate to prosecute people that say anything mean or unflattering about women and neoliberals my vote is never going to them and I feel like it is more likely (though not certain) that I will vote in favor of candidates that have not publicly expressed support for feminism and/or pro abortion, pro choice or pro childcare policies.

Last edited:
Nothing we should give a shit about. Imagine caring about life as an incel, we missed out on everything anyways. I wouldn’t care if incel execution squads knocked on my door tomorrow I would laugh and then kill myself before they could

:feelskek:

Biden

I don't think so tbh

incels fit the perfect scapegoat for the lone wolf domestic extremist narrative and they don't want to let a good narrative go to waste.

Remember as @Caesercel said all the SJW and cancel culture and going after working class males to keep eyes off people in power really picked up during the Obama administration.
Remember, homophobic bigoted working class men who don't recognize pansexual as a legitimate social identity are your enemies. Not rich bankers who screwed over the economy and the job market

Remember, homophobic bigoted working class men who don't recognize pansexual as a legitimate social identity are your enemies. Not rich bankers who screwed over the economy and the job market

I would've raise my kids to oppose that bullshit, but jfl I won't have them. Brutal

I would've raise my kids to oppose that bullshit, but jfl I won't have them. Brutal
Even if you did, you'd be making them outcasts in this society, and their lives will be that much harder. Still the right thing to do though