Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Infamie.Belgrade

Infamie.Belgrade

I’m a sick boy, and there’s no cure
★★★★
IMG 2698

>Hmm I feel abandoned by a society that pretends to care deeply about meek and downtrodden people yet treats me as invisible or garbage
>Hey here's a character who also feels abandoned and abused by society, maybe someone finally realizes that treating men as disposable tools isn't very nice
>Oh. No, fuck me. Okay then

I mean…have you seen the fuckin movie? It’s a massive humiliation fetish flick. The joker kisses another guy, gets shit on by the guards, anally raped by said guards, turns into a simp for a whore who never gave a shit about him. It’s just such a mean-spirited movie

Obviously made to mock everyone who liked the first movie

Total Todd Phillips Death

Last edited:
The only valid, true Joker movie was released in 2019, this is not the Joker anymore

It’s the “new” Hollywood order. Craft a relatively conservative original fiction that appeals to straight men, betray the audience by 180ing the sequel so that the polar opposite side would now think of both the original and the sequel as THEIR movies.

Happened with The Last of Us. Will happen to every franchise you love.

Also, Wikipedia -> Todd Phillips -> Early Life. Says all you need to (((know))).

Todd Phillipstein didn't fully realize the potential of the Joker story. If I had the opportunity to choose the direction for a sequel, I would definitely draw inspiration from A Clockwork Orange. I believe it would be the perfect fit for the narrative I envision. Just like the first one was the Taxi Driver.
71EPjPo0UUL

The Joker movie got jewed by (((Hollywood)))