Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel what the fuck is with all the fakecel and oneitis posts

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

The Watchman
★★★★★
recently I'm seeing a lot of fakecel shit on here, typically from high schoolers (who have no business being here in the first place), stories about interactions with foid acquaintances and so on. how the fuck can you claim to be inkwell while you have lowkey connections with foids, GTFO. I'm sick of seeing fakecel and failed normie shit on here, just a bunch of attention seekers tbh. I know this is been said a lot but this site is literally turning into fakecels.is

Just banged my oneitis feels good man :cool:

cya later incels :smonk:

I agree, if girls are willingly hanging out with you, youre at least a normie and normies have a chance, weird thing is they are cockblocking themselves. Some of them probably just have a crush, which is normal if you are around girls your age. The rest probably have the rejection anxiety and rather not ask the specific girl out because this way, its neither yes or no.

I have literally never had a friendship group that had a woman in it

Highschoolcels assemble

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't matter GrAY

Truecel trait: You only have sex once a week

That's why I say all the time that Kids mustn't be allowed to join this forum.

Progress is on the way soon being an incel will be equivalent to a man having at least one sexual relationship per week, at this rate i will have to find a forum in the depths of the darkweb :feelsaww: .

I hate seeing cucked oneitis posts