Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what the fuck is up with this whole narrative of us incels not playing video games?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
wthhhhhh

legit im confused why is this happening

It's only @ElTruecel spewing this shit.

who the hell says it? Gaming is biggest hobby for incels.

Gaming = good

wthhhhhh

legit im confused why is this happening
every incel copes with video games since 12 years old if not earlier at least I started doing it at like 8.

there are some outliers but I'd assume that over 80% of incels are also gamercels.

I love video games they provide a nice break from repulsive reality.

It's only @ElTruecel spewing this shit.
Cope gaming is a Normie/chad trait. Also I only do it cuz I see retards claim gaming is exclusively Incels when all the major gaming groups, players are all ntfags who don’t have any major falios. The average athlete or the “jock” people here believe are chad legit plays vidya 24/7 legit fucking pro athletes u can search it up all frequently play vidya.

As a man if u don’t play video games that probably signifies ur a loser WAY more than someone who spends 6-8 hours grinding call off duty or smth.

who the hell says it? Gaming is biggest hobby for incels.
bullshit. Biggest hobby for Incels pre 2006 maybe
every incel copes with video games since 12 years old if not earlier at least I started doing it at like 8.

there are some outliers but I'd assume that over 80% of incels are also gamercels.
99.5% of men play video games only the bottom .5% of rotters like me don’t play vidya. I rarely ever meet dudes who don’t play video games and the ones who aren’t are usually fellow spergs.
well hes propagandizing others
Yes it must be spread more and incel wiki needs a page about how gamers are normies/Chads for the most part nowadays

Cope gaming is a Normie/chad trait. Also I only do it cuz I see retards claim gaming is exclusively Incels when all the major gaming groups, players are all ntfags who don’t have any major falios. The average athlete or the “jock” people here believe are chad legit plays vidya 24/7 legit fucking pro athletes u can search it up all frequently play vidya.

As a man if u don’t play video games that probably signifies ur a loser WAY more than someone who spends 6-8 hours grinding call off duty or smth.

99.5% of men play video games only the bottom .5% of rotters like me don’t play vidya. I rarely ever meet dudes who don’t play video games and the ones who aren’t are usually fellow spergs.

Yes it must be spread more and incel wiki needs a page about how gamers are normies/Chads for the most part nowadays

Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

Been doing it since Win98 days, 4 years old KEK :feelsEhh:

With this logic you should be saying anime is for chads and normies because they co-opted that too.

With this logic you should be saying anime is for chads and normies because they co-opted that too.
I did in my thread.
where u from
America if you don’t play video games here you’re an outlier from the 99% and yes the 99%. If you asked over a 100 guys on the street if they game very rarely would u come across someone like me.

View attachment 1112708
Lol yea these pro top Cod scorers are all Incels man surely.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FptrQUnzDvQ

All the large amount of celebrities & athletes who play video games must be losers like us as well.

Yes man the average guy doesn’t play video games that’s why u can legit find a console in the majority of zoomer’s house

Have u seen valorant pro teams, have u seen some fortnite pros? And i mean actual pro players, not content creators/youtubers.

America if you don’t play video games here you’re an outlier from the 99% and yes the 99%. If you asked over a 100 guys on the street if they game very rarely would u come across someone like me.
Ahh. Here in balkan most gen z normies are football hoolingans/ thug alcoholics. They almost never play vidya and only ppl that grind vidya 8 hrs a day are truecels like me

Have u seen valorant pro teams, have u seen some fortnite pros? And i mean actual pro players, not content creators/youtubers.
Some video games are more incel oriented I agree. League of legends is played mainly by ricecels and truecels. Fortnite is dead but I’m probably one of the few Zoomer in my age in the world who didn’t play fortnite because I hated on it cuz I wanted to be different

Ahh. Here in balkan most gen z normies are football hoolingans/ thug alcoholics. They almost never play vidya and only ppl that grind vidya 8 hrs a day are truecels like me
Yea probably different in the Balkans than america I suppose. It’s pretty much the opposite here basically @RealSchizo

Yea probably different in the Balkans than america I suppose. It’s pretty much the opposite here basically @RealSchizo
I mean i see on youtube or other social media(that i used to have) most normies in jewsa play ps5 or pc

Even those negro hood thugs that drive hellcats and have durags on their heads play ps5 or xbox

When i was 14 or 15 i legit learned that if u mention video games when haning out with normies, they will look at you weirdly and ur respect from them will drop to almost 0. Legit cant talk abt anything other than football, going out and bitches, youre immedietly a nerd

I mean i see on youtube or other social media(that i used to have) most normies in jewsa play ps5 or pc

Even those negro hood thugs that drive hellcats and have durags on their heads play ps5 or xbox
Yes even the poorest people here have consoles. It’s pretty much not possible to be too poor to play on console ngl.

Most incels I've come across are more into singleplayer/story/visual novel type games.

When i was 14 or 15 i legit learned that if u mention video games when haning out with normies, they will look at you weirdly and ur respect from them will drop to almost 0. Legit cant talk abt anything other than football, going out and bitches, youre immedietly a nerd
Damn different here. Most guys I knew irl had discord pre Covid already because they used to game in vcs. I remember being in these servers and we’d shitpost + post edgy shit in middle school

Damn different here. Most guys I knew irl had discord pre Covid already because they used to game in vcs. I remember being in these servers and we’d shitpost + post edgy shit in middle school
posting edgy shit and shitposting is a non NT trait here since most normies cant speak english well. So theyre restriflcted to retard humor.

Also when we had covid we were on discord all day too but the moment covid stopped they all went away from vidya and immedietly went to sports/drinking

posting edgy shit and shitposting is a non NT trait here since most normies cant speak english well. So theyre restriflcted to retard humor.

Also when we had covid we were on discord all day too but the moment covid stopped they all went away from vidya and immedietly went to sports/drinking
I c

Incel lingo is now Chad only too.:feelsohh:

I play video games