Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is up with the ugly guys with girlfriends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
When I was on my way to buy groceries today, I saw a guy and his gf holding hands on the way to the supermarket too. He was a whole head taller than her, but he wasn't tall it's just that she was very short.

He not only has a girlfriend, but their relationship is so good that they even hold hands to go buy groceries together. Meanwhile I can only ldar.

This guy had a shitty haircut, autistic beard, and wasn't even close to chad. What the fuck is up with that? Why do foids reject us for our looks yet you find other ugly guys with gfs everywhere? How do these guys get girlfriends, do they have a very active social life and social circle, and get rare opportunities to gain their trust and thus gain an advantage over goodlooking guys?
Maybe he's cuck.
Bro I'm just saying something i saw. I know it challenges the blackpill but it is what it is. I'm still blackpilled btw, i was just asking for an explanation
There are many possible explanations. With enough money ( or other resources ) even ugly guys can ascend.

Last edited:
Probably starting family with a loyal guy she trusts while screwing Chad on the side.

You are not blackpilled, you are voidpilled. You fell for the sub8 meme and think it's how it is. Truth is, there are normies and even low tier normies in relationships. Doesn't disprove the blackpill. There are outliers, there are women who love subhuman men, but don't worry, most definitively aren't like that and subhuman genes will get weed out of the gene pool.
This^

his face, he just wasnt a chad at all
You're not blackpilled. Starting to think you're part of IT

cant relate, havent seen this

I’ve witnessed this before a few times and I really do believe it’s because the foid is mentally ill, probably BPD or having a manic episode and she’s dating a subhuman for a month. Also there’s always the chance the normcuck is just rebound.
Probably starting family with a loyal guy she trusts while screwing Chad on the side.
Or this

Last edited:
im srs

you cant explain every case by betabuxing, specially not nowadays that many women actually have better jobs than us
I think those are genuine people, maybe the ugly men are treating them well and listening to them in exchange for sex?

Betabux, Cuckmaxxer, etc.

They usually date ugly men because they have something (But that something isn't looks).

Possible if they nabbed the girl in high school. Thats imo the most reasonable explanation. Some leave their bf for Chad but some stay together a long time. Being her first is pretty powerful pill

Losers can't be choosers

hes got some money bro probably that guy has a lambo parked outside the store too

My 2 cents

He is betabux ? ( Yea Water is wet IK )

Money ( See above )

Sociopathic ( has very good - above average social skills and circle )

High school / colleague ( foid was weird and He Had enough social Game to pray on her )

Luck

Foid is Not indoctrinated By Status Quos / Non NT

@yikerinos

Betabuxx, dark triad

My 2 cents

He is betabux ? ( Yea Water is wet IK )

Money ( See above )

Sociopathic ( has very good - above average social skills and circle )

High school / colleague ( foid was weird and He Had enough social Game to pray on her )

Luck

Foid is Not indoctrinated By Status Quos / Non NT

@yikerinos
High IQ:feelsthink:

I've never seen ugly guys of average height/who're short with foids. I mean maybe I've seen few betabuxes, they were old. And that's all.

I've never seen ugly guys of average height/who're short with foids. I mean maybe I've seen few betabuxes, they were old. And that's all.
Do you think a girl would hold hands with her betabux when walking through the street?

Do you think a girl would hold hands with her betabux when walking through the street?
Yeah. Why not? It's not so disgusting per se.

When I was on my way to buy groceries today, I saw a guy and his gf holding hands on the way to the supermarket too. He was a whole head taller than her, but he wasn't tall it's just that she was very short.

He not only has a girlfriend, but their relationship is so good that they even hold hands to go buy groceries together. Meanwhile I can only ldar.

This guy had a shitty haircut, autistic beard, and wasn't even close to chad. What the fuck is up with that? Why do foids reject us for our looks yet you find other ugly guys with gfs everywhere? How do these guys get girlfriends, do they have a very active social life and social circle, and get rare opportunities to gain their trust and thus gain an advantage over goodlooking guys?
The blackpill is a trend, not a 100% accurate description of humans. Doesn't make it any less true.

It's like saying '' wow this guy just won the lottery man how is this possible!!!''

sweet talk, money, confidence, social skills, interesting personality, etc.

There are exceptions to everything, my guy.