Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What the fuck is up with the ugly guys with girlfriends?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Bro I'm just saying something i saw. I know it challenges the blackpill but it is what it is. I'm still blackpilled btw, i was just asking for an explanation
I know bro. I was pissed at that other guy. It's a valid question. We can't act like Reddit where wrong think isn't allowed. The blackpill is the truth and can hold up to scrutiny

I know bro. I was pissed at that other guy. It's a valid question. We can't act like Reddit where wrong think isn't allowed. The blackpill is the truth and can hold up to scrutiny
Funny how he completely misunderstood what I said. I was saying by the OP making threads like this, all he does is gonna make the blackpill look false

Thank you for having my back, brocel. I owe you one
No problem. I genuinely cannot fathom why other users think snapshotting your join date is some sort of argument. @Liszt did that to me all the time, and he was lucky to post anything with half the IQ of my Sewer posts.

Well now most people think you are a larper from IT and like I said, this was attacking the point of the blackpill
:feelssus:
Funny how he completely misunderstood what I said. I was saying by the OP making threads like this, all he does is gonna make the blackpill look false
:feelswhat::feelsseriously:

Rich/status, big dick, or share a really bizarre fetish.

Last edited:
Simple, they are either:
1. Wealthy betabux
or
2. Statusmaxxed within some sort of group the girl is affiliated with

If they're both young they're almost always a highschool couple that developed in the easymode stage of highschool when girls aren't 100% aware of their social power yet and are more willing to fall for memes like true love rather than immediately gauge men based on their looks.These couples will often have a kid or two and then the woman will get bored/feels like she can do better and divorce and boom you're left with a single mother and a future little incel who will be exposed to a neurotic single mother upbringing.
Kid or two?
They split when she turns 16 and she realises her social power and dumps his ass

Im noticing this shit too, saw a ugly indian mfker with a really hot blonde bitch today chilling outside the burger place. Fucking nigger at least my car is better than his. Its not betabuxxing or 'thugmaxxing' btw. I dont know what the fuck theyre doing.

Im noticing this shit too, saw a ugly indian mfker with a really hot blonde bitch today chilling outside the burger place. Fucking nigger at least my car is better than his. Its not betabuxxing or 'thugmaxxing' btw. I dont know what the fuck theyre doing.
Elliot Rodger, is that you?
JHVHAys

He got a haircut in the shower while working out bro

im srs

you cant explain every case by betabuxing, specially not nowadays that many women actually have better jobs than us
Well he is a whole foot taller.
there are always exception to the rule.
Probably just got lucky. That’s like 1/1000 guys tho
I used to think this way. I used to think if "ugly" guys have girlfriends then why I am not ??

Simple, your mind is playing you tricks, you are indeed uglier than him. You can't see it, he is not that ugly but you are

Here are two resources you can read about.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/everyone-thinks-they-are-above-average/
Brutal, uglier tan I am pill.
I think I am ugly, imagine being even uglier. It’s over

Last edited:
Money. Nothing else
When I was on my way to buy groceries today, I saw a guy and his gf holding hands on the way to the supermarket too. He was a whole head taller than her, but he wasn't tall it's just that she was very short.

He not only has a girlfriend, but their relationship is so good that they even hold hands to go buy groceries together. Meanwhile I can only ldar.

This guy had a shitty haircut, autistic beard, and wasn't even close to chad. What the fuck is up with that? Why do foids reject us for our looks yet you find other ugly guys with gfs everywhere? How do these guys get girlfriends, do they have a very active social life and social circle, and get rare opportunities to gain their trust and thus gain an advantage over goodlooking gu

Was he white?

I think the tables are turning in our favor!

Was he white?
Yes
Well he is a whole foot taller.
there are always exception to the rule.
Probably just got lucky. That’s like 1/1000 guys tho

Brutal, uglier tan I am pill.
I think I am ugly, imagine being even uglier. It’s over
Yea

Since they were holding hands I'd say this was a real relationship and he got lucky, and most others like that are betabuxing

I'm white too...
Since you didn't specify where you lived, most people in this thread probably assume that you live in a first world country. Second and third world foids are more willing to settle since there aren't enough chads/tallfags to go around, plus the guy might've had resources that she wanted to take advantage of. Also in shitholes, dark triad/thugmaxx/lowinhibmaxx = law

Since you didn't specify where you lived, most people in this thread probably assume that you live in a first world country. Second and third world foids are more willing to settle since there aren't enough chads/tallfags to go around, plus the guy might've had resources that she wanted to take advantage of. Also in shitholes, dark triad/thugmaxx/lowinhibmaxx = law
I live in a first world country..

That's not even true

I didn't think Spain was a first world country
It kinda is. We have serious problems, but gibs from Germany keep us afloat, and it's far better than actual third world countries.

I meant almost everyone btw.

There are some foids who choose ugly guys for money,status, good family or for a long term relationship becouse they want ugly guys for betabuxx and they make a baby with tem only to lockup the relationship because money, shelter etc.

"He was a whole head taller than her."

There's your answer. Height can supplant face if a girl desires it a lot, this is especially true of short girls.

Were they looksmatched?

When I was on my way to buy groceries today, I saw a guy and his gf holding hands on the way to the supermarket too. He was a whole head taller than her, but he wasn't tall it's just that she was very short.

He not only has a girlfriend, but their relationship is so good that they even hold hands to go buy groceries together. Meanwhile I can only ldar.

This guy had a shitty haircut, autistic beard, and wasn't even close to chad. What the fuck is up with that? Why do foids reject us for our looks yet you find other ugly guys with gfs everywhere? How do these guys get girlfriends, do they have a very active social life and social circle, and get rare opportunities to gain their trust and thus gain an advantage over goodlooking guys?
Some people are born deaf, some people are born blind and some foids are born without hypergamy.

That's the thing about genetic lottery, but in this website we aren't talking about outliers and unicorns, we speak about what most people will get in life.

Another important factor is that the guy is not as ugly as you think, you probably have a feminine mindset where you severely underrate the attractiveness of men and overrate the attractiveness of makeupmaxxed women.
I notice this happens a lot with stormcels, they have the axiom "blacks are not attractive" and can't understand when an (attractive) black is with an attractive white woman because they are mentally incapable of acknowledging the black dude is simply attractive.

Random chance, beta bux scenario, wealth, some form of high status, unreasonable levels of low inhib NTmaxxing, JBW in some cases, or they started the relationship off not as ugly as they are now (I've seen this, once Chadlite looking folk devolving to truecels through weight gain/drug use/etc.)

Also JFL @ the cucks getting triggered by a simple question. Black pill is about telling things how they are, not closing your ears and shouting when questioned. The key is that whatever these scenarios where ugly men have foids are, they're highly inaccessible to the majority of ugly men.

Do you really think holding hands means shit?

It means they are in a loving relationship.
Not really. Cuckolds can hold hands and kiss but then again he is still being used for his resources.

I just think women are stupid.

Kek I doubt any ethnic country that needs help from whitey is a first world country

I see
Ok brocel whatever, but most people in Spain is white lol. Otherwise I wouldn't be incel due to JBW

Also, like I said Spain has issues, but I've been looking into JBWmaxxing in latin america since I speak the language (instead of SEAmaxxing), doing some research into how life is there etc, and in actual third world countries life is much tougher than in Spain. It's something I'd be willing to put up with to JBWmax, specially bc I'd have a good job and live better than most people there, but it's tough.
Not really. Cuckolds can hold hands and kiss but then again he is still being used for his resources.
I don't think a betabux foid would be holding hands with the guy when walking through the street, those relationships are usually colder, but idk

Last edited:
I ll give you an example of a relatively ugly looking guy that I know of.

His father died and left him with two houses, one of which had a workshop + he would still receive royalties from his grandfather's invention. He was in his late 20's tall, balding unliked by local women when he left for a 2nd world country where people make half as much as here. There he found an early 20's gf (rougly 7 years younger). Eventually he brought her here and she studied while he provided for her.

He took her around to exotic places and they stayed together for years. Eventually she got pregnant and he destroyed an entire house and built her a new one before the baby was born. Now he is married with one child.

I also suspect that he was SEAmaxing before but he won't admit because he is a delusional fake playboy. Without his money I think that he would be posting on here,

I ll give you an example of a relatively ugly looking guy that I know of.

His father died and left him with two houses, one of which had a workshop + he would still receive royalties from his grandfather's invention. He was in his late 20's tall, balding unliked by local women when he left for a 2nd world country where people make half as much as here. There he found an early 20's gf (rougly 7 years younger). Eventually he brought her here and she studied while he provided for her.

He took her around to exotic places and they stayed together for years. Eventually she got pregnant and he destroyed an entire house and built her a new one before the baby was born. Now he is married with one child.

I also suspect that he was SEAmaxing before but he won't admit because he is a delusional fake playboy. Without his money I think that he would be posting on here,
It goes without saying that he'd be posting on here lol. What a bluepilled betabuxer.

Some girls with narcotic abuse problems or self esteem problems may fall into social circles where there are no true Chads and end up fucking the tallest midget or Chad of that limited group. Hardly sustainable though with constant increase with apps like Tinder and society actively encouraging women to explore OLD.

This guy had a shitty haircut, autistic beard, and wasn't even close to chad. What the fuck is up with that? Why do foids reject us for our looks yet you find other ugly guys with gfs everywhere? How do these guys get girlfriends, do they have a very active social life and social circle, and get rare opportunities to gain their trust and thus gain an advantage over goodlooking guys?
it's very simple, in fact, i feel i could paint the whole picture for you with zero effort

here's how their life probably looks like
- they live in the same neighborhood or have both lived in the same place for a long time, no moving around
- the two of them are somewhat poorly socialized and mostly socialize through neighborhood and family
- most people in their neighborhood are happy and sociable, and their parents are happy and sociable and have many family friends
- both of them are often outside and involved in some of these private family friend events, without putting in much effort, just accepting invites
- once they get together, their families create additional incentive for them to stay together, for example, the girlfriend becomes friends with the boyfriend's sister, adding an additional incentive for the couple to stay together, because if they didn't, it would break the new friendship between the two girls
- they stay together as their relationship is essentialy formed, and even sustained, by their environment, more than by their own actions

hope this makes sense to you too bro

it's very simple, in fact, i feel i could paint the whole picture for you with zero effort

here's how their life probably looks like
- they live in the same neighborhood or have both lived in the same place for a long time, no moving around
- the two of them are somewhat poorly socialized and mostly socialize through neighborhood and family
- most people in their neighborhood are happy and sociable, and their parents are happy and sociable and have many family friends
- both of them are often outside and involved in some of these private family friend events, without putting in much effort, just accepting invites
- once they get together, their families create additional incentive for them to stay together, for example, the girlfriend becomes friends with the boyfriend's sister, adding an additional incentive for the couple to stay together, because if they didn't, it would break the new friendship between the two girls
- they stay together as their relationship is essentialy formed, and even sustained, by their environment, more than by their own actions

hope this makes sense to you too bro
makes sense tbh, brutal

Another important factor is that the guy is not as ugly as you think, you probably have a feminine mindset where you severely underrate the attractiveness of men and overrate the attractiveness of makeupmaxxed women.
I notice this happens a lot with stormcels, they have the axiom "blacks are not attractive" and can't understand when an (attractive) black is with an attractive white woman because they are mentally incapable of acknowledging the black dude is simply attractive.
dude stfu, i think i can gauge how ugly a curry mfker is after living around millions my whole life

They are called beta bux

@yikerinos Curious, how often do you see couples like these?

@yikerinos Curious, how often do you see couples like these?
not so often tbh, unless it's an obviously betabux/"settled down" married couple in which case i know it doesnt count, but they do happen