Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What the fuck is this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
https://*********/threads/i-wouldnt-mind-being-the-father-of-this-little-girl.1633 (nsfw)

Is it IT infiltrators trying to make us look bad? It's filled with the type of things IT cucks say that we do here.

Dude that's fucked up.

Lol. I saw this a few days ago as well. Some say @Napoleon de Geso made it

https://*********/threads/putain.1209/#post-3826

@Diocel dude what the hell

Don't visit that site without a VPN and Javascript disabled. The FBI is logging every visitor, which is good since some cucktears cucks might get a party van visit as a result of viewing it a lot. "Officer I-I w-w-as justmonitoring evil inkels"

Don't visit that site without a VPN and Javascript disabled. The FBI is logging every visitor, which is good since some cucktears cucks might get a party van visit as a result of viewing it a lot. "Officer I-I w-w-as justmonitoring evil inkels"

Too late, just opened it. :feelsugh:

I'm sure the user Maximilian von Auschwitz is him.

Shouldn't have clicked the link. Now that image is somewhere in my cache.

Rip I clicked. That site is disgusting ngl

I only clicked the @Diocel thread link.

Safe.

Horrible filth!

thank fuck i was on a vpn when i clicked that shit

That website is a clear psyop
does it even matter since inkwells are all terrorists?

i actually made an account but didn't post a single post. it was at first called "nearcels". I made my account when .co was shut down for a few days

oh poop i didnt have a vpn on

Pedophiles allowed but you get warning if you say you cross dressed as a 12 year old 16 years ago

I had noscript on and didnt see any images. But if it's real shit, it would have been shutdown anyways.

would be based if it wasnt a fed site

Wow that place is trash

either 11cm or the feds made it, probably both

i actually made an account but didn't post a single post. it was at first called "nearcels". I made my account when .co was shut down for a few days
You have an account on nearcels? I can't load that site it's showing "connection error" idk why

As far as I know, @Napoleon de Geso posts on there :feelskek:

Also, the admin is a pedo

Not clicking on that, what is it? If you guys are saying it's bad then it must be really bad.

Not clicking on that, what is it? If you guys are saying it's bad then it must be really bad.
It's a pedo site made by @Leucosticte and @Napoleon de Geso it's most probably FBI honeypot.

JFL the entire site is an IT larp to get the FBI on us

Yep I'm willing to place money that Nathan Larson, Roy Den Hollander and Jeffrey Epstein Judge murder case will be strung together in the ultimate anti-cel narrative that will blow Eliott Rodger and Alek Minassian out of the water.

Psy-ops, conspiracies and crisis actors aside when you have incels (((seemingly))) actively promoting child rape fantasies this is all the US government and braindead population at large need to use incels as a sacrificial lamb to make non-cucked heterosexuality illegal.

Too late, just opened it. :feelsugh:

I'm sure the user Maximilian von Auschwitz is him.
Shouldn't have clicked the link. Now that image is somewhere in my cache.
Rip I clicked. That site is disgusting ngl
I only clicked the @Diocel thread link.

Safe.
thank fuck i was on a vpn when i clicked that shit
oh poop i didnt have a vpn on
Same, I’m probably going to get my house dronestriked now jfl
I had noscript on and didnt see any images. But if it's real shit, it would have been shutdown anyways.

Nothing's going to happen to you lol. The FBI isn't going to waste resources on everyone that clicks on a link.

Jesus Christ, that site MUST be troll site

Fucking ew. That's legit pedophilia. Defintely an IT infiltrator, cuz they used to try and post the same shit when I was mod of shortcels

You have an account on nearcels? I can't load that site it's showing "connection error" idk why
i only created it because .co was down for a few days

i had no idea that it was a pedo site

i am not even into pedophilia, not in the slightest, even though i think teen girls are hot

ephebophilia=/=pedophilia

Nathan Larson, also known as @Leucosticte, made that site. @Napoleon de Geso, on that site Maximilian von Auschwitz, is a frequent poster though.

Same, they migrated our accounts there
i'm starting to wonder if nathan larson is some plant. i mean, i suspect that of alot of people, but he is literally arguing for fathers to fuck their 5 year old daughters

I still don't get how anyone could get a hard on for a 7 year old.

I’m pretty sure they are just trolls that are trying to piss IT off or something

Some accounts on here look very familiar. We have yet to hear about it someday, I'm 100% sure.

Last edited:
Fucked up Forum but Based.