Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW What the fuck is this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
I don't see why there would be any association with us

Obvious honeypot

Don't visit that site without a VPN and Javascript disabled. The FBI is logging every visitor, which is good since some cucktears cucks might get a party van visit as a result of viewing it a lot. "Officer I-I w-w-as justmonitoring evil inkels"
fucking hell i clicked it accidentally

That website is a clear psyop

does it even matter since inkwells are all terrorists?

i actually made an account but didn't post a single post. it was at first called "nearcels". I made my account when .co was shut down for a few days
what is psyop?
I’m pretty sure they are just trolls that are trying to piss IT off or something
yeah

Idk but it looks pretty based

That or this is simply the IT back up site, heh.
It could be either one of them. But they seem to be sabotaging themselves because many people on IT are breaking the TOS of reddit in the comments

I don't see why there would be any association with us
Some users from here are now there. NGL that forum seems based as fuck. Nothing censored and free from all external attention.

High quality content

It’s over

Holy fuck this site is like the one i saw on deepweb

I might know who is the little spy. He did copy a post from here.

Last edited:
It's just Nathan Larson, new friends.

lol that is a fucking hilarious website. It's obvious pedibait because the comments don't get too into details. Just say stuff like, "Wouldn't you want to fuck this 3yo on the beach?"
That is an obvious police officer trying to get replies from other pedos. Once the pedos start talking they chat in emails and the officer wants you to confess to something illegal so they can haul your ass to jail.

Really sad I can't make any comments without an account. Some of the girls posted there have really cute feet.

lol that is a fucking hilarious website. It's obvious pedibait because the comments don't get too into details. Just say stuff like, "Wouldn't you want to fuck this 3yo on the beach?"
That is an obvious police officer trying to get replies from other pedos. Once the pedos start talking they chat in emails and the officer wants you to confess to something illegal so they can haul your ass to jail.

Really sad I can't make any comments without an account. Some of the girls posted there have really cute feet.
brutal truth. Only TOR sites are mostly safe tbh.

brutal truth. Only TOR sites are mostly safe tbh.
i know but it just sucks all the fucking safeguards you need. i just miss clearnet sites since i can browse without hassle
i miss you cutie garden