Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH SAYING

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/95eh5i/its_impossible_to_get_a_girlfriend/e3s55mf/

"And what really pisses me off is that last sentence. "I’d just like to have someone to cuddle with sometimes." ....You know, women are not plushies, sexdolls or pets!!!! If you want just to cuddle, get a pet! If you're actually looking for a person who shares your time, interests and life, then you can look for a partner."

Are you fucking kidding me? Get a plushie? Get a dog?

Of course I want to cuddle with my gf. Why in the everloving FUCK would I want a gf if I can't hug her and be intimate with her? If I merely wanted to spend time with someone, I would just get a friend, not a gf. Why do you have to make things sound so fucking transactional? "time, interests, life"... Nobody is saying that all they want to do is hug their gf but obviously it is very imporant. What is so wrong with OP's understandable request of wanting to have someone to be intimate with????

(The OP in the thread is not me, but this post made me rage so hard, I had to reply in the form of this thread).

i dont call myself a nice guy, the girls call me that, and yet i still get non of them

it doesn't matter to her since she experienced what we never will

i dont call myself a nice guy, the girls call me that, and yet i still get non of them
i also get called that. it's very enjoyable that they have no idea who i really am and they are being deceived:feelsLSD:

I was specifically raging at that part I quoted.
they really always bring up cuddling. men should make little checklists like:
did the dishes - 5 points
cleaned the bathroom - 8 points
made dinner - 10 points

cuddles worth 25 points!:soy:

Narcissistic Cunt.

Yeah they want assholes that don't pretend to be nice while also having the looks & status to back up their assholery

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/95eh5i/its_impossible_to_get_a_girlfriend/e3s55mf/

"And what really pisses me off is that last sentence. "I’d just like to have someone to cuddle with sometimes." ....You know, women are not plushies, sexdolls or pets!!!! If you want just to cuddle, get a pet! If you're actually looking for a person who shares your time, interests and life, then you can look for a partner."

Of course I want to cuddle with my gf. Why in the everloving FUCK would I want a gf if I can't hug her and be intimate with her? If I merely wanted to spend time with someone, I would just get a friend, not a gf. Why do you have to make things sound so fucking transactional? "time, interests, life"... Nobody is saying that all they want to do is hug their gf but obviously it is very imporant. What is so wrong with OP's understandable request of wanting to have someone to be intimate with????

(The OP in the thread is not me, but this post made me rage so hard, I had to reply in the form of this thread).

more strawmans and moving the goalpost. i am not a nice guy and will never be, being nice does nothing for u in this life besides letting other people walk over you

however i can confidently say my manletism and face have been the center of my rejections, mostly because i’ve been told that was why by women

Being wrong is for foids.

she is gaslighting+man shaming

Wanna see something funny?

Swap genders, repost.

You'll see none of this "immaturity" nonsense, but will instead be showered with praise, your DMs will blow up, and everyone will just say you're right.

"You want a boyfriend to cuddle? Poor girl, you're so sweet, you deserve it and so much more, it sucks to sleep alone yadda yadda" :soy:

Last edited: